2.0 Lab Rat: Absolved (Preview)

A/N:

          Hiiii my lovelies!! It's been awhile, huh? Sorry about that! 

        As I mentioned previously, I was super busy planning my wedding! I'm now a married lady yay!

          Anywayyyy onto the sequel!

         I'm still smoothing out the plot, thinking of ideas, character development, blah, blah, blah. I have 2 Chapters completed! I'm hoping to get a few more done before I start posting them so I'm 100% sure it's the direction I want to go in. 

           I will be uploading the book shortly, along with the disclaimer so you can follow it for when the chapters start getting rolled out!

          Also, I want to take a quick moment to thank everyone for the support and love you've shown! It's so heartwarming to see something I created bring joy (and sometimes tears) to so many amazing people! So thank you for all the messages, comments, votes, and reads! I may not get round to responding to you all but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate every single one of you! <3

         Here's the preview (eeek):

          Description: Sequel to Lab Rat

          Having escaped their hellish Lab life, 391 and 254 are taken in by a small group of Rebels with the intention of tearing every Laboratory apart until they find the same girl who brought them together in the first place - 254 and Hippy's little sister.

          Their journey is a long one with monsters, wars, old love interests and losses. Will 254 and 391's relationship survive every hurdle? Together, can they destroy the Labs which are slowly causing world-wide extinction? Will the brothers be able to find their youngest sibling and save her from the life of a Lab Rat?

          Find out now in the sequel - Lab Rat: Absolved.

          (Gosh that sounds super cheesy...xD)

          Hope you're all well <3