Miltank Mass Production [Miltank TF]

In Alola, there is a Miltank production factory hidden in Akala Island. I was on a research mission through the factory to see why this factory had to hide from everyone else on Akala Island.

"Hey, Joan. I've been expecting you for some time now." Leandra, the head of Miltank Co., said to me. "Yeah, sorry, my flight was delayed, and I got caught up on paperwork." I replied. "It's fine. You were only late by a day." Leandra said. "Want to try some of our new prototype milk?" I nodded happily. She gestured to another hall. "Down this way." She said.

I followed her, and went down a hall with a lot of Miltanks. "Wow, this is mass production." I said. "Yeah, we found a TON of Miltanks throughout Alola, and brought them here." Leandra replied to me. "That's amazing." I replied, heading to the room all the way at the back. "This new milk will taste good, we're sure." Leandra said.

Leandra closed the door behind me, and I immediately noticed a small glass of milk on a podium. "Huh, this is...tiny." I drank it, and I felt my belly start to swell. "Oh...god..." I muttered. I felt myself lose some pounds (I was originally around 200), and I lifted up my shirt. "OH MY GOD!" I yelled. I had 4, small, pink teats on my stomach, which had become light yellow! "Help!" I yelled, though everyone was watching.

My legs got chubbier and shrunk. "WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!" I screamed. "HELP MOOOOO!" I shouted again, but this time, my voice had changed. I screamed as my feet and hands became hooves. Black grew around my head, sort of like a hood, with a triangle pink area on my forehead. My mouth grew slightly bigger, and so did my eyes. My nose became a black snout as my face grew into a muzzle. My ears became Miltank ears, and I realized what was happening. Well, I realized shortly before, but whatever.

My arms grew slightly chubbier, and also shrunk. Black markings grew on my back. My eyes turned blue, and grew slightly, and two small white horns grew on top of my head. A bright yellow tail that had a black sphere on the end grew from my back, and the rest of my uncovered skin was covered with pink. My transformation into a Miltank was completed.

"This subject was successful." I heard Leandra say. "Bring her to the milking station. Subject #107 is done with." I was brought back into the station with the other Miltanks and put into an empty...stable...I guess. "We'll milk her later." Leandra said, escorting the guards to follow her.