Role Reversal [Charizard & Ivysaur TF]

"Go, Charizard!" Mark yelled as he threw the Pokéball into the air. Charizard was let out of it and looked at his opponent's last Pokémon, an Ivysaur. "We could just...call it off. I have 1, you have 4...I could give you the money now!" Jim, Mark's rival, protested. "You had 4 Pokémon, Jim. Surprising you took out my Goodra with only 3 hits. And you just HAD to use self-destruct for your Voltorb, making my Raichu faint. This is going to end here, Jim." Mark answered. Jim sighed.

"Wait, look!" Jim yelled. Mark's Charizard and Jim's Ivysaur were...smiling at each other. Mark stared at them in confusion. The Charizard turned around and laughed. "Time for a change." It said. "You...you talked?!" Mark asked confusedly. Charizard quickly morphed into...Mark. Mark yelled in pain. "Mark, what's going on?" Jim asked.

Huge wings burst out of Mark's back, with blue-green undersides, and orange above it. Jim fell onto the grass in panic. He grabbed his Pokéball and aimed it at his Ivysaur, before Mark's Charizard, or now, Mark, grabbed it. "I'm afraid you can't do that." He smiled. Mark's neck lengthened, and his arms and legs became slightly shorter. His legs became chubbier as he began gaining more weight. Before, he was only 130 pounds. Now, he was almost 200. He screamed as his fingers grew small, white claws, and two of them merged into other 2, leaving him with 3 fingers on each hand. His fingers grew slightly apart from each other.

"You're next, Jim. Or should I say...Ivysaur?" Ivysaur said. Jim screamed and tried to run, but Charizard/Mark grabbed his leg to prevent him from running. Mark's head completely reformed into a Charizard's head. "Char..." Mark muttered. Mark grew slightly, and stopped at about 5 and a half feet tall. His clothes ripped apart, as he could no longer fit in them. His toes had become 3 claws on each foot. His skin was completely covered in orange scales, except for his belly, which was covered in cream scales. A long tail that ended in a flame grew from his back, cream on the bottom and orange on the top. Mark was now Charizard, and Charizard was now Mark.

"Mark will be...unconscious...for a while. Now it's your turn, Jim." New Mark said to Jim. Jim screamed again, but nobody heard him. Dark blue-green spots grew all over his body, varying in shape and size. His legs and arms shrank, making him fall. "Why..." He said quietly. "Because we thought it was a time for a change. Don't worry, it will be back to normal...eventually." The Ivysaur, who turned into Jim, said. He lost so much weight, he stopped at slightly under 30 pounds. He shrunk to a little over 3 feet, and the rest of his skin was covered in a lighter blue-green than the spots.

Most of Jim's teeth went backwards into his gums, while the rest sharpened, and two stuck out of his mouth when it was closed. His toes and fingers became 3 claws on each foot and hand. His eyes became triangular and the color changed to red. His ears became more triangular and moved farther up his head, while growing a tiny bit. For the final change, 4 dark green leaves grew from his back, with a bright red bulb in the middle. Jim went unconscious, and was now an Ivysaur.

New Jim smiled. "Will we ever turn them back?" He asked. New Mark looked at him for a second, then back at the unconscious Mark and Jim. "Eventually. We'll leave them with the gift of transformation, though...but without going unconscious, and we'll be gone." He replied. "Forever?" New Jim asked. "We'll watch them." New Mark said, smiling. New Jim sighed, and grabbed a Pokéball, and threw it at the Ivysaur, catching him and putting him inside effortlessly. New Mark did the same to the Charizard, and they both started walking to the Pokémon Center to heal their Pokémon.