A\N IMPORTANT kinda...

I'll be writing another Merlin fic but it has nothing to do with this one that was just finished. I don't know when I'll start officially writing the other but I know it will be better than this one. The summary is below but much longer than what I'll put on the actual story summary.

Memories of then; Merlin

Arthur knows of Merlin's magic.

Arthur is married to Gwen for only heirs and political reasons for his heart is already given to Merlin. When Arthur finds a page in Merlin's book that doesn't seem to be touched he confronts Merlin about it. The page is a spell for the two to create an infant that will be of both the men, the child able to grow like any other and be human like any other. Both agreeing they take themselves to the woods doing the exact things the page says.

Two infants are carved from the earth as they watch until the crying of a boy and girl lay in the dirt. On their way back to their home Sirs Leon and Percival tell them of the attack from Morgana soon coming. Leaving the babies in Gwen's unknowingly pregnant care and Merlin's lack of magic, Arthur leaves to fight Morgana. Merlin goes after Arthur after getting his magic back only to see Arthur's sleeping state.
Merlin has Gaius send word to Gwen that she is to care for his and Arthur's children until he sees he himself is fit to be in the role of parent.

Arthur dies in Merlin's arms. Merlin doesn't leave the lake for many years after Arthur's death, going back when he feels he needs to meet his children.
Maylene and Arthur II are out with their half brother, Arthur and Gwen's son, Tiel when Merlin returns.

It's 1987, Merlin's children are on their visit to him from their own homes when the lake is suddenly submerged in mist and Arthur comes walking to Merlin. Months pass, most of the time May and Arthur II (nicknamed Two) tell stories of their past before Arthur arrived.

After the months with their two fathers Two and May go back to their mown homes. As Arthur and merlin lay awake in the grass on the island in the middle of the lake Arthur asks of Merlin will do that old spell so they can raise a child together since they both missed the other two growing up. Merlin agrees.

Daniel is born from the earth as his older sibling once were.

Most of the book is just Two's and Maylene's stories.