Chapter Two: Strike One

Rebecca's POV

I slammed my locker door shut. I had to get to class before they get to me. "Well, well, well, look what we have here," Tony said in his dominant, nasty voice. Great, now I'm in for it. I turned around to face Tony and his little gang. Tony Armada, lead quarterback of the football team, goodie two shoes, an absolute charmer, and a major player. He's known for his many broken relationships. I'm not shocked if any of his past girlfriends got pregnant. Then there's his twin brother Andrew along with Simon Philips, Joyce Lingals, Joshua Bele, Samuel "Sam" Johnston, Nick Beckle, and Tony's most recent toy, oh I mean girlfriend, Amy Shaw. They just love taunting me.

I tried to walk around them, but they circled around me, causing my body to lean against the lockers. Sam and Nick each gripped me at the arms, causing my books to fall at my feet. Fear lingered in my eyes. I always feared that something was going to happen to me when it came to Tony and his friends. I always feared for the worst. What if I don't get to see Tyson again? What if mom drinks herself to death, leaving Tyson to find her chilled body slumped over on the couch? What would dad do if he found out that I was bullied at school and nearly getting beaten to a pulp? What then? Why me out of everyone in the senior class? "Sam, take her to the closet," Tony said with a devilish grin. My eyes grew wide. I've heard Tony say that before and the girl was scarred for life. Sam yanked me to the right. This is not going to end well. I just know it.

We got to the closet down the hall within four minutes give or take. Sam turned the knob and shoved me in once he opened the door. I slammed against the wall and slid to the floor. Sam flicked the light switch and locked the door behind him. There was a cot in the corner, stained and lumpy from excessive use. Sam cupped my face and crashed his lips upon mine. I felt sick to my stomach. Where was this going? What was Sam doing? Soon his hands moved from my face.

His masculine hands slid softly down my neck and arms. I shivered and cringed. He then moved his hands up under my shirt. My eyes grew wide. Now I know what he's going to do. His hands crawled up my shirt and grabbed my breasts. I wanted to scream for help. Sam squeezed them and I yelped with my lips still glued to his. My body was beginning to react from his touch. He was getting me ready. He pulled my shirt off, exposing my chest and alluring feminine body. He smiled with pleasure. "You're so hot Rebecca. Why don't you date a boy who will appreciate your sexy body," Sam said in a playful tone as he began to unbutton my pants. I shivered and I had fear coloring my irises. He picked me up, bridal style, and placed me on the cot. He ripped off my pants and I tried to kick him off of me, but he straddled my waist. Now he has me pinned, losing my chance to escape. He unclipped my bra, exposing my breasts. His thumbs circled around my nipples and making me hard. Not long after, his lips soon placed themselves on my breasts, softly sucking. I was trying so hard to not moan from this luxury. Before I knew it, I was naked, before a guy.

Same began to remove his clothing an exposing the fact he had a major boner. His fingers danced inside of me, causing my body to react more. When he satisfied with fingering me, he moved and placed himself between my bent legs. He directed himself and entered my body. I gripped the cot with my clenching fist. This hurts yet it's enjoyable. I'm gay for crying out loud! I shouldn't be enjoying this. He thrusted himself slow and soft at first, then increasing speed as he penetrated deeper. Before I knew, I felt something ejected further within me. Sam began to moan. That's when I realized what happened. He just came. Oh god! No, no, no. This can't be happening to me. It was though. Sam raped me under Tony's orders. Shit! "Oh, you feel so good Rebecca," Sam said in a sexual manner.

I don't want to hear this. Especially not from Sam. Slowly, he removed himself from within me. This was my chance. I was about to hit him when he stopped me again. Honestly, I can't even defend myself now. Sam's stronger than I am by a long shot. "Let me go Sam. Please. I promise I won't tell anyone about this. I promise if you let me go," I said in a soft plea. I wanted to get out from under him. I wanted to put my clothes back on. I wanted to get away from him. I'm afraid for my life. I never have been this afraid in my life. To my surprise, I saw Sam throwing my clothes at me. Wait, what just happened here?