Chapter Six: The Next Move

Rebecca's POV

"You're making me blush more Becca. That isn't very nice," Bren said in a playful tone of voice. I smiled down at her and held her wrists against the bed. I wanted to go further than this. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to make out with her.

"I know, and you're so adorable when you blush," I replied back in the same tone. "Just wondering, how long have you had feelings for me?" I was curious. I never expected a girl like Bren to fall for a girl, let alone a girl like me.

"Since that day when we were called down to the principle's office," she said as her eyes continued to stare deeply into mine. I lost my will to breathe. My breath was lodged inside of my throat, unable to escape. I could just lean down and kiss her right now. It was so tempting. Her lips were just calling out to me to kiss them. "Becca?"

"Hm?" I just looked into her eyes, not being able to look away. I was captivated by them. Her eyes of deep sapphire were like mysterious pools holding secrets. I wanted to know more about her. I wanted to know those secrets that she kept hidden behind those beautiful, mesmerizing orbs.

"Aren't you going to kiss me?" Bren just seriously said that. Well, I guess she's telepathic or something. I just continued to smile. Then my nerves crept in. The memories of what happened last time came crawling back to the surface.

Flashback

"Rebbie, please. Please, just this once," Sadie begged. Her eyes were all big from giving me the puppy dog look. How could I say no? I wanted to do it, but I was afraid. I never made out with another girl before. I'm attracted to girls yes, but I don't want to make out with my best friend.

"I'm not sure it's a good idea Sadie. What if your mom walks in?" I was nervous. I really didn't want Sadie's mom to walk in on us if we actually did make out.

"I locked the door, Rebbie. We'll be fine. My mom hardly comes up here to check on us, remember?" Sadie really wanted this. She was pressuring me into it. Then Sadie's lips crashed upon mine. I loved the feeling with her lips on mine. Now I couldn't pull away. I had to play along now in her little game of lust.

Sadie's lips moved so elegantly against mine. My arms wrapped themselves around her waist. Hers wrapped themselves around my neck and her fingers tangled themselves in my hair. I softly bit her lip and she let out a soft moan. She kissed me back with hunger. I didn't know where this was going. I just went with it since I knew that Sadie has made out with guys before. She knows what she's doing, I hope.

She kissed along my jaw and then down my neck. I moaned out her name. Then I felt her teeth lightly nip at my neck. Her hands slowly fell down my back and stopped at my waist. Sadie put me on my back and positioned herself between my legs. I pressed my lips against hers again. Sadie slowly began to part her lips and licked my lips with her tongue softly. It caused my lips to part as well and I let her tongue slide in past my lips. Her tongue began to dance around my mouth and played with my tongue. I moaned softly and pulled her closer to me. She smiled and kissed me hard. I melted and my lips kissed hers over and over. I wanted more of this. I loved this feeling. Her hands softly moved to my breasts. I shivered and hitched my breath from her touch. She pulled away and looked at me. "Are you liking this yet, Rebbie," a playful tone was in her voice as she asked me that. I nodded at her and tried to kiss her again. She placed her index finger over my lips and said, "Not yet, Rebbie. I want to do something else." I sighed and just looked at her with pleading eyes. A smile coated her lips and her hands pulled my shirt up over my head.

I couldn't help it but to smile. I was completely comfortable with her doing this to me. I don't know why, but I just am. Then she removed her shirt, only leaving us in our bras. Sadie leaned in and began sucking on my neck. I tilted my head back, closing my eyes, parting my lips, and letting a soft moan escape. She pulled away and then smiled playfully while she looked at my bra, biting her lower lip. "Go ahead," I told her. She looked at me.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable," Sadie said. She rested her hands on her thighs. I nodded. "Okay then," she said with a smile. She removed my bra, leaving my breasts exposed. Slowly, she removed hers, letting her breasts hang. I wanted to play with them so badly.

She leaned down and sucked on them, circling her tongue on my nipples. I gripped the sheets and bit my lower lip, trying to keep myself quiet. A moan sounded from within my throat. "Play with mine, Rebbie. Play with them as I play with yours," Sadie said softly and breathlessly. I released my grip from the bed and held them in my hands. Sadie let out a soft moan as she continued to suck on my breasts. I circled my thumbs around her nipples and I felt them grow hard. I lightly pinched them and her breath hitched, even as she was sucking on mine. She moaned more and slightly louder.

End flashback

"Becca? Are you okay," Bren asked in concern. I guess I was too quiet for a long while. I looked at her and kissed her. She instantly relaxed as my lips kissed hers over and over softly. I straddled her waist and entangled my fingers in her hair. Her arms wrapped themselves around my waist, slowly dragging her nails down my back. I softly moaned from the sensation. Her hands then rested themselves on my ass and softly and slowly massaged it. I moaned more. I couldn't help it. She knew how to get me going for sure. I deepened the kiss and her response to it was licking my lips.

Bren tugged at the hem of my shirt. "Go ahead, take it off," I said playfully in her ear. She smiled and slowly pulled it up over my head. She just gazed at my body. I blushed softly and just smiled back. Her hands ran softly down my stomach. I shivered from her delicate touch.

"Take my shirt off Becca. Please," she asked with this most adorable look on her face. I smiled at her and very slowly removed hers, exposing her alluring frame. I leaned down and started to kiss her chest softly and sweetly. She shivered slightly and moaned out my name softly. The way she said my name made me want her more. "Becca?"

I stopped and looked into her eyes. "Yeah," I said.

"Can we go further than this? Like not full on sex but a little more intimate making out," Bren asked timidly like she was embarrassed to even ask the question. I just smiled at her, not saying a word. I stood back up on the floor. She sat up and gave me this confused look. I unbuttoned my deep blue skinny jeans and undid the zipper. I pulled them off of my body, only now standing before Bren in my underwear. She just smiled and stood in front of me. She removed her American Eagle light blue jeans, letting them fall to the floor. That's when I took notice of scars on her upper right thigh, just below her hip. She knew that I was staring at the scars. "Self-harm," she spoke softly. Her face then was overshadowed with sadness. I placed my hand under her chin and kissed her softly.

"Bren, I don't care about the scars. You're still beautiful. That's never going to change," I spoke softly and reassuring. She smiled and blushed softly. I lightly pressed my lips on hers in another kiss. Her arms wrapped themselves around me again. I smiled while I continued to kiss her. She pushed me onto the bed and leaned over me. I liked seeing her like this. I can get use to this for sure. Her lips crashed on mine again. I bit her lower lip and pulled it towards me. Her breath seemed to have hitched within her throat. My lips parted slightly and her tongue slid past them. Our tongues danced in sync. I moaned from just the feeling of her tongue upon mine let alone being in my mouth. Her hips began to grind against me. I didn't stop her. It felt so good. I moaned but not too loud. I didn't want Bren's brothers hearing us. "Oh god," I said softly and then I bit my lower lip. Bren smiled and just continued, making me moan more.

I could feel my heartbeat pulsing under her hips as she continued to grind against me. I didn't want to come, not yet. I smiled and flipped her onto her back, now with me between her legs. "Smooth, now what are you going to do Becca," Bren asked with a playful smile. I didn't say a word. I just did what my body was telling me to do. I softly kissed and bit her neck. Her head slowly tilted backwards and she softly moaned. Her moans were so sexy. I wanted to hear more of them. My lips trailed down to her chest and I kissed it softly. Her breath hitched again and then moaned with pleasure. "Becca, please do something worth while," Bren moaned out softly.

"Like what," I asked playfully. She looked at me with pleading eyes. I knew what she was asking. I wanted it too.

"Please, will you make the next move?"