Chapter Nineteen: The Trip

Bren's POV

It was a long flight. We went to Ireland for our honeymoon. I heard Becca saying that she's always wanted to visit Ireland someday and so I decided to surprise her. We stayed in a lovely small town. It was cozy. The hotel room was comforting. We were going to enjoy this trip for sure. There was no need for the tropical paradise. Being in the countryside of Ireland was relaxing enough for us. It was nearly 3:30 in the morning when we finally reached he hotel. Becca was the first to wash the makeup off. I began to rummage through the bag for our pajamas so we could get changed once we finished removing our makeup. When Becca walked out of the bathroom, she surprised me. Her clothes were wrapped up in a ball in her hands. A smile coated her lips. I knew where she was going with this. She threw her clothes into the corner by the dresser and walked slowly over to the bed. "Let me get this makeup off first babe," I whispered. She nodded her head and placed the bag on the floor to make room on the bed. I quickly dashed into the bathroom and removed my makeup. I wanted to undress in front of her. A few minutes later, I walked out of the bathroom. Becca cocked her head at me when she saw me still in my clothes.

I then began to remove my attire slowly as I teased Becca while watching me become naked. All of my clothes dropped to the floor carelessly. I walked up to the bed and the crawled up to my wife. Becca and I knew that we had to be quiet. Everyone else was asleep around us and we didn't want to wake them up. Becca remained on her back as I stalked towards her. Her legs slowly spread apart, letting me crawl between them. I crashed my lips upon her and kissed her with everlasting hunger that needed to be satisfied. Her tongue licked my lips and I allowed her in. She danced fiercely inside of my mouth. I softly moaned and I pressed my body against hers softly, running my fingers through her hair. I slowly pulled away and kissed her necked passionately. She moaned softer than I did. She was finding the immense pleasure already from just little bit of fun. I lightly bit her neck and her breath instantly hitched. It was so sexy when she did that. I smiled and brought my lips to her hardened nipples. I sucked on them equally. It was enjoyable sucking on them. I held her full breasts in my hands as I arched my back and began sliding my tongue along her stomach. She was really getting turned on now. She softly whispered as she begged. It was absolutely adorable. I moved down to her thighs, kissing, biting, licking, and sucking on her inner thighs. She moaned softly as I teased her. That's when I looked at her playfully. "Do you want me to this time," I asked her softly. She nodded her head and I lowered mine. I was directly in lined with her entrance. I leaned in and touched her with my tongue. She shivered and then relaxed. I licked her slowly, increasing speed over time. She breathed faster and faster. She was getting the pleasure that she wanted. Then I slid my tongue into her entrance. I flicked my tongue inside of her. I knew that she was close to coming. I continued and then she came around my tongue. It was an amazing feeling. She tasted wonderful. Then she leaned forward, asking me to lay on my back for her to play with me. I flipped onto my back, letting her come between my opened legs. Her nails clawed down my sides, leaving faint red lines behind from the luxury. Her teeth lightly nipped at my nipples. My breath instantly hitched. It was a faint tingling sensation that pulsated throughout my body. She played and danced her tongue, lips, and hands over my body. Then she too came in line with my entrance. She flicked her tongue wildly, making me closer and closer to the time I would experience my orgasm. Then she had her tongue slither in like a snake into me, slowly as she teased me with her fleshy muscle with the sense of taste. I moaned softly as she moved within me. It was amazing. I wanted her to stay in me. I could then feel my heartbeat pulsating down in my vagina. Oh god, I was so close. Then my orgasm released itself around her tongue. I moaned softly again with satisfaction and everlasting pleasure received. Becca crawled up and laid next to me. She snuggled up next to me once we were under the sheets. Our bodies exchanged warmth. It was cozy. Feeling her skin against mine as we slept was bliss.

***

We went sight seeing the next day. It was gorgeous. See the countryside was to die for. It was so peaceful and calm. There wasn't a bustling crowd of people swarming around us. It was just the cattle, sheep, and farms with neighboring towns and villages. No need to visit the cities when you can find the bliss and comfort you need right here in the country. Becca wrapped her hand around mine as we walked. Her head soon began to lean on my shoulder. She was just relaxing as we walked through the peaceful streets. "You hungry," I asked. She nodded and then we went to a pub that was just up ahead.

We ordered our meals and got two beers. They were good too. The food was exquisite. I've never tasted anything like it. My tastebuds went on fire with the buzzing sensation of the new cuisine. Becca enjoyed it as well. We stayed at the pub for like an hour and then decided to head back to the hotel. It was getting near 7:45 in the evening already. We enjoyed our day traveling. It was time for us to just relax. Tomorrow we will be going on a tour through a historical house. We're going to enjoy that for sure. When we got to our hotel room, Becca immediately got dressed into her pajamas. A baggy t-shirt and flannels with white ankle socks clothed her elegant body. I smiled at her and then kissed her softly. "I'm going to head to bed now. I'm exhausted from today," Becca told me.

"Okay, I'll join you in a moment," I told her. She crawled into bed and fell asleep instantly. She really was tired. She looked so peaceful as she slept there. I sighed softly with contempt. It was a great place to come and visit. I'm glad we came to Ireland instead of a tropical, bustling place. I quickly got ready for bed and then crawled under the covers next to Becca. I rested my head on her chest and fell asleep peacefully on her.

***

1 week later

We arrived back home around 10:09 in the morning. Evan and Tyler were still here. I found that odd. "Hey guys, what are you still doing here," I asked in curiosity. Tyler looked up at me from watching the TV. Tyson was at school. I'm assuming Audrey came and got him.

"Well, um," Tyler spoke timidly.

"Dad kicked us out. We already talked about school and such," Evan spoke.

"Wait, does dad now know where we live," I asked in concern. Evan and Tyler shook their heads. I sighed with relief. I didn't want that man to turn up at the front door. "How long have you guys been here?"

"About two days. So, only the weekend," Tyler answered. Okay, they haven't been here for very long. Thank god that there was one last bedroom. They probably already occupied it by now. Becca kissed my cheek and brought our bags upstairs to our room.

"Why did he kick you out? Did you do something to piss him off again," I asked. I placed my hands on my hips and looked at them. I wasn't at all pleased with this situation. They were minors for God's sake.

"We didn't piss him off. That's the thing. We don't know why he did. He just said two days after we returned home from the wedding that we couldn't live with him anymore and to pack up as much as we could. He isn't letting us go back. We can't even set foot back into town without him knowing and then kicking our sorry asses back out of the place," Evan stated. Holy fucking shit. What's gotten into the old man? He wasn't this bad when I left with Becca and Tyson. Something is wrong. He loved my brothers to death. He just didn't like me very much. I guess I looked too much like my mother. Then again, I did piss him off when I told him that I was dating Becca. I didn't care though. I was in love with her. You can't just throw that to the side blindly and not give a damn about what you feel about someone. It's not how it works. At least, not in my book anyway. I wish dad understood that. Why can't he just accept us for who we are? I don't get it.

"Okay, Tyler, does dad know that you're gay," I asked him. Tyler nodded his head and I knew that didn't end well. It didn't end well with me when I said that I was dating a girl. I knew that if dad found out that my brother was gay, that for sure would set him off. I know the man has a temper. That kind of rubbed off on him from Rose.

"Maybe that's one reason. Maybe dad thought that you were gay too Evan. That would explain why dad did what he did," I stated trying to make sense of it all. Evan agreed with that statement. It was logical and sensible.

"Okay, I'm going to register you into school downtown. You'll start sometime this week okay," I said. They both nodded in understandment. I let them be and went up to help Becca unpack. I reached our room to find her not there. Where was she? "Becca?"