Chapter Eighteen: The Wedding

Rebecca's POV

1 month later

I can't believe this day has come. I've been waiting for this. Bren and I both decided that we were going to wear dresses. Neither of us weren't really a tomboy. Tyson got a white dress shirt with black dress pants. We didn't want all formal things like a complete tuxedo. He looked quite... handsome to say the least. His hair was nicely trimmed and gelled up in the front, having his stubby bangs pointed towards the sky. He decided to go with short hair now, getting rid of his cute curls. I'm going to miss those curls. It was going to be a small wedding. That's how we wanted it. It's quite insane when it comes to the press and paparazzi. Welcome to the life of being a famous author. Bren and Tyson has gotten used to this life style now.

My friend, Billie Martia, is my maid of honor. She's one of my good friends that I made here in the city. She's an author as well. She got me the connections I needed to get into the world of professional writing. She saw my talent when she came over with Kyle our first Christmas here in the city. She's Kyle's wife of four years now. It was nice of her to do that for me. Bren's maid of honor is her friend from work, Audrey Danaelli. Audrey is a sweet woman. She'd do anything for us. She's watched Tyson a few times when Bren and I went on dates. Tyson is the ring bearer and Audrey's daughter, Aiden, is the flower girl. Tyson and Aiden go to school together actually. They're good friends.

A knock came from the door. "I'll get it," I called to Bren. She continued packing her suitcase for our trip. I went to the door and opened it. I smiled when I saw Tyler and Evan standing there. "Hey, I'm glad you made it," I told them as I gave them each a hug.

"So are we. We wouldn't miss the wedding for the world," Tyler answered. They both looked all spiffy and well groomed. Evan had trimmed beard trailing his jawline and his hair was gelled back. Tyler had his hair trimmed short with his hair gelled in the front, also having his stubby bangs spiked. They both looked great. They've turned into fine young gentlemen.

"Come in. Bren will be happy to see you," I said, stretching an arm out into the flat in a welcoming gesture. They picked up their bags and walked in. "Bren, come see who's arrived!" She camed walking down the stairs and met eyes with her brothers. She smiled and rushed into their arms. Tyson heard the commotion and came down the stairs to see what was going on. Evan met eyes with my little brother. Tyson's amber eyes lit up with joy. The young boy ran down the remaining steps and right for Evan. They both laughed like old friends would. We all smiled at them. It was nice to have the gang back together.

Evan, Tyler, and Tyson were like three peas in a pod. They were really like brothers; now brother-in-laws. "How's the writing been going, Becca? Your autobiography was well written," Tyler spoke. I smiled and turned my attention to him.

"Thanks, that means a lot. It's going well. I'm working on another book right now. It's almost completed," I stated. Curiosity flickered in Tyler's forest eyes. I always wondered where the green eyes came from. He's the only one out of Bren's household that has that coloration. Bren had sapphire and Evan had misty grey. The sapphire irises were from Bren's mother from what I've observed of the photographs I've seen of her mother. The misty grey came from her father. I'm assuming that the forest irises came from Rose's side of the family or possibly from their father's. I'm not sure, but it gave each of them their own identity.

"May I possibly read it some time? I really enjoy various forms of literature. Your work is brilliant and extraordinary. I like that in an author's identity. That's your footprint in the world of published literature," Tyler stated. A smile coated her face and it was wide, stretching from one cheek to the other. Tyler really took interest in my work. I think that could be his calling. He could become an author himself one day.