1. Interviews

100,000 freaking views on Secretly Submissive, Guys?!?! Are you freaking kidding me??😮 I didn't even think it would reach over 100, much less 100,000! I'm honestly a little embarrassed that the one story that I write that people actually read is an erotic novel😂You guys are so amazing with all of your reads and comments and votes. How could I not give you a sequel after so many of you asked for it? I appreciate each and every one of you. Thank you so much for reading, and any loose strings I left untied at the end of Secretly Submissive, I plan to try and tie up in Simply Submissive. I already have a list written down, but if there is anything that you are curious about, comment on this chapter, and let me know. I'll throw it in this story to try and answer your question. I also have a couple of steamy scenes planned, and maybe two or three ideas for the story that are nothing less that evil and horrible...😈😈😈

I hope you enjoy! xx

Song: Dirty Little Secret by All-American Rejects

"And, could you give us a description of the man who kidnapped you, Miss?" The detective asks, glancing up at me from his notepad.

'Uhm. Yes, sir. About nine inches of very, detailed, description,' I think to myself, trying not to snicker. "No, sir," I reply. "As I have previously stated, the room that he kept me in was dark, he wore a mask, he never spoke, and I was drugged most of the time I was there."

He nods, leaning back in his swivel chair. "Alright, so let's go over your story one more time, and you can tell me if it all sounds right. You were at a party with your friend, eleven months ago. You were drugged, stolen for ransom, and kept in a house in the middle of the woods. You never saw the man in the light, never heard him speak, and was never able to collect any physical information about him. You escaped several nights later, when he didn't properly lock your door. You were too drugged to even remember what the house looked like, inside or out. You ran through the woods for hours until you reached the highway. You flagged down a car, driven by a man named Kade Sommers. He brought you back to his home, where he lives with three other men- Cole Montage, Damien Wolf, and Noah James, and a woman that goes by the name of Sage Brightendale, who was also the victim of a kidnapping scandal much like the one you described. Another one of the men named Cole, found her on a different part of the highway. Neither of you girls reported this to the local police, because you were afraid that if you unveiled the kidnapper, he would come find and murder you. She stated this in her interview, too. You fell in love with Mr. Sommers, and your father was abusive to you, so you decided to stay where you were. You are now carrying the child of Mr. Sommers, and the two of you are soon to be married."

I nod. "That sounds correct," I reply, concealing how nervous I really am. I feel so stupid. The moment that the police caught wind of the fact that I had enrolled in online classes for college, and I began using my insurance to go to my baby doctor appointments, they easily tracked me down. They had tried to do so with Sage, too, but she had only went to the hospital, once, and that was when she gave birth to Easton. We had to sit down together and form some kind of crazy, elaborate, story to make sure that the police didn't find out about the guys' dirty little secret. They have interview Cole, Sage, Noah, Damien, Kade, me, and even Jessica, Noah's girlfriend, several times. Jessica was completely lost and clueless, though. She knows nothing of the guys' messed up scams. We plan to keep it that way.

"Alright, Miss Everbloom," the man sighs, pushing himself up from his chair. "This concludes our interview. This should be our last unless we pick up any leads on the men who took you. We may then bring you back in for further questioning, or place you and your friends in a witness protection program. Other than that, you are free to go," he says, smiling at me for the first time since I have met him.

I hop up from my chair and shake his hand. "Thank you so much for your time and concern, Detective Moore. It was nice meeting you, and I really appreciate you helping."

He chuckles. "No problem. Have a good day."

I drop his hand and nod, trying to act like I'm not itching to get out of this tiny room. "Thank you. You, too."

When I exit back into the outside world, I inhale a deep breath of fresh air, feeling a little bit of my anxiety from all of those questions melt away.

"Hey," I hear a deep, familiar voice exclaim. I turn to see Kade leaning against the side of his black SUV. He waves at me, grinning.

My heart skips a beat, seeing him. Even now, he still has that kind of effect on me. "Hey," I say, smiling as I make my way over to him.

He walks over to me, wrapping his strong arms around my waist. "There's my girl," he says, giving me a gentle peck on the lips. "And there's my other girl," he says, chuckling as he places his hand over my growing belly. I'm a little over five month's along, and we just found out the sex about a week ago.

I giggle. "I missed you."

"I missed you, too, Angel," he says, just before leaning closer and speaking quietly into my ear. "Did it go OK? Did they buy it?"

I nod, and whisper back to him. "Yes, I think that he found it a little hard to believe, but once we reviewed the story, he let it go. I think we are clear for now."

He scoffs. "And hopefully for good. Come on. Let's go."

I pull away and gaze up at him, puzzled. "Go where?"

"Me, you and the crew are meeting up at the new restaurant down town to celebrate Sage and Cole moving into their new home," he replies.

"Oh," I exclaim. "I am totally down for food. I think a certain little baby in my belly is hungry, too," I say, rubbing small circles on my little bump.

Kade grins at me. "Let's get going then, Angel. Come on, I'll drive."