12. If

A/N: If anyone wants to suggest a song for this chapter that fits good, let me know. I can't find one lol

Cole's Point of View

I kick my shoes off and fall back onto the couch, taking a deep breath.

"Hey, Babe," Sage says, crutching herself into the living room from the bedroom. "I just got Easton down for a nap. How was work?"

I groan, rolling my head back. "It was long. I missed you."

When she makes her way over to me, I help her down to the couch, pulling her to my side gently.

"I missed you, too," she replies, grinning up to me. "Have you heard from Damian or Noah? I tried texting Iris, and she isn't replying. It's not like her. I'm getting worried."

I shake my head. "No, but I haven't gotten to look at my phone a lot today. I've been working. Barely got a break. Let me look."

I fish my phone out of my pocket, and my eyes widen as I see that I have one text from Kade, and 5 texts and 12 missed calls from Damian. I open the texts as Sage rests her head against my shoulder.

*Kade: Hey, you need to talk to Damian. Iris and Noah are missing. Make sure that she is safe, please.

*Damian: Cole, pick up the phone

*Damian: Dude, Iris's mom was really weird last night, and now I can't find any of them this morning

*Damian: Pick up the phonneeee

*Damian: Hey, guess what?... Answer the phone!!!

*Damian: I'm freaking out. They won't pick up their phones when I call and text.

"Oh no," I mumble, feeling my heart speed up. "Sage, Iris and Noah are missing." 

"What?" She exclaims. "What happened?"

"I don't know, but let me call Damian and try to find out."

I dial the number and it begins to ring. "Put it on speaker!" Sage exclaims.

I click the speaker button and bring the phone close to our faces. As soon as Damian picks up, he begins to rant. "Why does no one answer there phone anymore?" He exclaims. "This is a crisis for gods sake! First, Iris and Noah wouldn't answer, and then you wouldn't either, and now, Kade isn't answering me."

I roll my eyes to Sage. "Damian, shut up. What happened to Iris and Noah? Did you find them?"

"No," Damian replies. "But I did find her old friend, Lindsey, and we went to the police station. The cops are searching through the house right now for clues. Apparently, Iris's dad came up missing around the time that Iris's mom showed up, randomly, and she was the main suspect in his disappearance, but they never had any solid evidence."

"Well, have they found anything yet?" Sage pushes.

"I think so, but they won't tell me or Lindsey. We are waiting around to see what happens, though."

 "Waiting around?" I ask, worriedly. "Do you have enough money without Iris and Noah to stay in a hotel again tonight?"

"Lindsey said I could stay with her," he replies with a familiar, cocky, tone in his voice.

"No details, please," I reply, shaking my head.

"I'm totally getting laid tonight," he whispers.