Chapter 14: "Badass warrior princess."

Fair warning, this is the last chapter before the hiatus. I'm sorry. I wish I could continue it longer but I'm still trying to get myself to write fanfic and get back into the habit of it.

Men of Letters Bunker, Lebanon, Kansas

Cassandra giggled as Dean pressed his lips to her neck and she shifted in his lap, playfully hitting his hand that slipped under the hem of her plaid shirt. "Dean," she said between giggles, closing her eyes lightly under his touch. He only hummed against her neck in reply. "Sam's gonna be awake in a few minutes."

"And?" he muttered against her skin, rubbing her inner thigh. He smirked when she shivered and her lips parted, a breathy sigh escaping her lips.

"Woah. Okay." Sam turned back to face the hallway, cringing and shaking his head as he tried to clear the sight from his mind. "A little warning next time, guys?"

"I told you," Cassandra muttered, a deep blush creeping up her cheeks as Dean pulled away. She pecked him on the lips and stood up, crossing the room to the fridge. "It's safe."

Sam spun back around and chuckled, shaking his head. "Definitely awake now," Sam mumbled. He poured himself a cup of coffee and took the seat across from Dean. "So what's the plan for today?" His gaze shifted over to Cassandra who licked her lips, staring down at the open styrofoam box in her hands. He watched as she slowly closed the box and set it back in the fridge, holding a hand to her stomach. He furrowed his eyebrows. "Cassy, you alright?"

"Mhm," she hummed with a slight nod, settling for the bottle of milk.

"I wouldn't drink that," Sam warned as she unscrewed the lid. "I don't know how old it is."

Cassandra glanced at him and sniffed the bottle, instantly recoiling at the smell. "Ew. God, that's horrid." Making her way to the sink, she dumped the bottle's contents down the drain and ran the water to wash it down as she rinsed out the bottle before tossing it in recycle. "I'll settle for water then."

"Have you tried coffee yet?" Dean piped.

The blonde frowned. "It still makes me sneeze. Even more now, actually," she admitted with a sigh. "I'd love the energy, though. Any substitutes?"

Sam turned to face her. "We could find energy pills." He shook his head as she frowned. "No? Okay. No more pills then. We'll find something," the Hunter assured her. His gaze followed the newfound-human and he frowned slightly when she plopped back down into Dean's lap without grabbing any food. "Cassy, how long has it been since you last ate?"

She shrugged. "I dunno. I'm not really hungry," she lied. Cassandra rested her head on Dean's shoulder, leaning back. She sighed and her gaze dropped to the table blankly. She was lost in thought, thinking back to how convenient it was to never be hungry or have to eat. She missed her powers.

"Oh, hey. Before we forget." Dean pulled the blonde from his lap and crossed the room, opening the cabinet that contained her pills. He dumped out the required dosage of each before putting them away and heading back to his fiancée. He held them out in his open palm.

Cassandra frowned and looked up to Dean with big puppy dog eyes, almost as if she were pleading him not to make her take them.

Dean narrowed his gaze at her. "Princess..."

"Do I have to? You know I hate pills," she whined.

He nodded. "Yes, you have to. I hate pills, too, but I still take them when needed."

"You're different. You only need those for pain after a hunt. Mine are daily."

Dean held up a small white tablet. "Oxycodone. Pain med. See? Not so different. I've had these plenty of times," he said with a small smile. He held his hand out further. Dean clicked his tongue when she glanced over to Sam for help. "Sammy's on my side. Don't even think about it."