15: The Killer

Yeah, who is Lorraine Lucas? Maybe it's time to trust someone. Perhaps he could really help.

Alex feels she's on a dead-end. She looks at Brent saying, "I didn't kill anyone. Angela did. But she was forced to do it."

Brent looked at Dr. Steel who walks to the bed and holds Alex's hand. "Go on. We're listening. We will all help Angela once you tell us the truth."

ITALY

Two weeks after Angela's wedding in Rome with Francesco Tocci, Diego showed up in La Foresta where a farewell party was taking place. He pulled her away from the restaurant  to the parking lot.

Diego did all the talking for a 15 minute drive. He stayed in Malaysia for months because he was hiding from authorities. The club was raided. Greco spilled the names of his accomplice in prostitution and drug trafficking. Mira spent a big chunk of money for lawyers then filed for bankruptcy. The company closed due to mismanaging. 

With no one else to turn to, his gut nagged him to trail Alex's friend, Ahmad.  He followed the lad and asked for help saying that Greco double-crossed him in business and the police was hunting him. He promised to bring Ahmad to Italy to see Alex. Diego stayed in the rest house  while devising a plan on how to escape Malaysia without being caught.

As the days passed, Diego learned the routine in the rest house. Ahmad stayed there on weekend to be with the woman he called Makcik while the houskeepers were on weekend-off. Then the young man left on weekdays for school. 

Diego found out later that the woman whom Ahmad called Makcik was Sandra.  Alex's mother  was being kept in the rest house since the house fire. The  house built on a hill was remotely located two hours away from the city. 

One  Friday night,  Ahmad called Diego that he cannot come over the weekend, requesting if Diego can cook and feed  Makcik

One  Friday night,  Ahmad called Diego that he cannot come over the weekend, requesting if Diego can cook and feed  Makcik. The villain was very willing to accommodate with the request. He used Ahmad's laptop to sell everything online inside the house. When the housekeepers came back by Monday, he told them that he and Ahmad will be using the house for the week and they can go back the following Monday. For the whole week, Diego sold almost everything to the buyers who picked up the items from the house. When Ahmad went back  the following Saturday, the house was bare.

"What did you do to him?!" Angela cried.

Diego brought his car to a halt behind Francesco's car. "Later, you'll know, " he grinned as he stepped out and dragged Angela to Tocci's residence. The night was quiet. It's only 16 minutes after 9.

 It's only 16 minutes after 9