0.1

Hi guys! Just wanted to apologize for the lack of Carlisle in the chapter! Also, I'm nominated for best Carlisle fanfiction in @twilightcommunity- 's book! If you want, you can go and vote for me! Thanks for the nomination! You guys are the best!

*

May crept up on Eleanor quickly. The weeks following Carlisle's returned passed quickly, it was as if Eleanor couldn't get a proper grip on time. In less than a month she would be graduating high school.

It had been two months since she realized that the Volturi planned on coming after her. The thought still terrified her - she didn't know what they wanted, nor when they would come. They could catch the Coven off-guard. They could kill them all and take Eleanor with them.

"Hey!" Angela's voice snapped Eleanor out of her thoughts and caused the girl to look up from her food. She smiled softly when she spotted Edward and Bella, "you're just in time! Sit down!"

Edward and Bella sat down beside El, who quietly greeted them. Angela turned to the three, "Mike wanted to write Jess's speech for her. He's about to read it."

Eleanor smirked and glanced over at the boy, "all right Mike. Let's see what you got."

Mike cleared his throat, "My fellow students."

"Cool," Eric commented, while Eleanor made a face. Jessica was never going to read the speech Mike wrote for her.

"Right? We are the future. Anything is possible, if you just believe..." he suddenly smirked, "blah, blah, blah, you've got yourself a speech."

Jess scoffed, "this'll be my speech when I want everyone to throw diplomas at my head. So thank you."

"You have to embrace the cliches, Jess," Mike stretched his arm over her shoulder, "they're the bread and butter of all valedictorians."

"Mike shut up, this is why you're not valedictorian," Eleanor rolled her eyes. She turned to her twin, "you don't need cliches, sister. Your speech is gonna be epic."

Jess smiled at her sister, and nudged her shoulder.

"Epic?" Angela giggled, "it's going to change lives."

Eleanor felt a body slide in next to her, and looked over at Alice, "I've decided to throw a party. After all, how many times are we going to graduate high school?"

Bella, Eleanor and Edward all shared looks. She had seen the graduation caps in the Cullens' house. She didn't understand why they would continue going to school if they were immortal. Carlisle only laughed at her when she voiced her thoughts.