0.2

*

*

"Did Edward tell Bella about Alice's vision?" Eleanor found herself in Carlisle's office that night. While she had escaped to the Reservation for a little while, Alice's vision still haunted her thoughts.

"No," Carlisle shook his head, "but Edward took her to Florida to see her mom and get her away from Victoria."

"When will she come?" Eleanor asked, worriedly.

"Tomorrow night." He answered.

"I want to help you fight," Eleanor thought aloud. She remembered protecting herself and Bella from James and how proud she was of herself. She wanted to help stop Victoria.

"Eleanor," Carlisle sighed, "even if I did let you fight, you couldn't keep up with her."

"You can carry me or something," she said, "plus I'm more powerful than you, so I could do more damage to her."

"More powerful?" he teased.

Eleanor just raised a brow and stepped away from him, before turning towards the door. Suddenly, the girl turned on her heel and whipped her arms around front and aiming at Carlisle. A scarlet orb shot out of her hands, and hit Carlisle in the chest.

She watched him fly backwards and onto the couch and laughed. Carlisle smirked at her, and used his speed to appear in front of her. He grabbed her waist once again.

"Yes more powerful. You're a vampire but the only gift you have is extreme self control," she giggled. She was just teasing him, of course, but she was having fun with it.

"Alright, you win," he leaned down and pulled her in for a deep kiss. Eleanor moved her lips against his, and sighed contently when he pulled away.

"Does that mean I can help you?"

He stared into her eyes momentarily, before throwing his head back and groaning, "I guess you can help us."

"Thank you," she smiled. Suddenly a previous thought came to her, and she frowned, "what's happening in Seattle? I heard Charlie mention something about it the other day and forgot to ask you."

"A boy went missing about a year ago. Since then there's been more mysterious disappearances and murders," he explained.

"So vampires?" She raised her eyebrows.

"We think so. We're keeping an eye on it to see if it gets any worse."

"So now we have to worry about Victoria and this? Fantastic."