0.9

*

*

"They're back!" Alice called from the sitting room, and Eleanor pushed herself off of the wall. Edward and Bella had gone hunting, and it was taking a lot longer than Eleanor would've thought. She was excited to see Bella again.

Eleanor walked over to stand between Alice and Esme, and smiled when she saw Bella speaking with Jake. She looked so healthy and happy. It was a huge difference from just a few days ago.

The group of them turned to the house, and Eleanor rushed away from the window to stand nearest to the door. A grin spread across her her lips when she heard it open, and suddenly she pulled Bella into a hug.

"I'm so freaking happy you're alive!" Eleanor laughed, and let go of Bella.

"Tell me about it," Bella joked. Eleanor gave her one more quick squeeze, before letting her walk into the room.

Esme hugged her next, "welcome to the family."

"You look great, Bella!" Alice complemented.

"Someone's been waiting to meet you," Carlisle told her, "Rose."

The blonde turned to Bella, and held out her arms so she could see Renesmee. Bella gasped, and took her baby out of Rose's arms. Eleanor watched as Jacob tensed up and smirked at him. He was totally going to get his butt kicked.

"Beautiful," Bella breathed as she admired her child. Nessie reached up and laid a small hand on Bella's cheek. Bella's jaw dropped and she looked up at Edward, "what was that?"

"She showed you the first memory she has of you," he said.

"She showed me? How?"

"How do I hear thoughts? How does Alice see the future, or how does Eleanor do the things she can?" Edward questioned, "she's gifted."

"I've only been out for two days?" Bella asked, looking around the room.

"Her growth rate is unprecedented," Carlisle explained to the newborn.

"Alright," Jacob stepped forward and reached out for Nessie, "that's enough experimenting for one day."

"Jacob," Edward shook his head, "she's doing great."

"Yeah," he agreed, "let's not push it though."

"What's your problem?" Bella growled, pulling Renesmee closer to her chest.

Eleanor turned to Carlisle and let out a low whistle. His grip on Eleanor's hand tightened. Rosalie and Eleanor smirked at each other.

"Oh," the blonde vampire rested her hand on Jacob's shoulder, "do tell her, Jacob."

"This should be good," Emmett grinned, wringing his hands together.

"Just a second," Edward pulled Renesmee away from Bella, "go ahead."