Chapter Forty Seven

A/N: You can skip the part with [[...]]

When I woke up, I was already inside my room in the Mo Manor. I was enclosed in Chen Mu's arms, my head leaning over his chest as I was laying on top of him.

I carefully shifted from my position and my slight movement had woken up Chen Mu. I placed my hands on the side of his head and raised myself up.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" I smiled apologetically, "You can go back to sleep."

"I like the view." He murmured and pointed at my chest with his mouth.

I lowered my head and saw that I was not wearing any clothes. I shrieked and slumped back to his chest. I heard him chuckle as I pulled the blanket to cover myself.

Before I could even distance myself from him, he pushed me on my back and climbed on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I narrowed my eyes on him.

"Let's see if it worked." He said and lunged for my lips.

My words were muffled by his assaulting mouth, nibbling on my lower lip, seeking an entrance. I tried to move but his knees locked my waist in place.

He pulled out for a second, looking me straight in the eye with his glazed ones, "Fan'er, let me in."

"O-okay..." I breathed in.

[[ His lips met mine once again, I opened my mouth to welcome him. His tongue gladly took the invitation and invaded me. His hands started to work their wonder, caressing my lower abdomen then slowly creeping up my chest. The tingling sensation made me moan in pure bliss as he kneaded my mound, flicking my sensitive nipples as if to tease me. When he released my mouth, I gasped in the much needed air as I started to feel light-headed.

Another moan escaped me as he left tiny trail of kisses on my jaw, down my neck and lingered in my collarbone, sucking it in. As if it wasn't enough, he used his tongue and continued roaming my skin. Reaching my breast, he conquered them with his mouth. He licked, nipped, and sucked as his hand found its new destination between my legs. His finger slid right into my folds, feeling my wetness, playing with my tenderness.

I arched my back and closed my eyes tight. My breathing was erratic, catching up with the fast beating of my heart. I was drowning in the heated sensation that took over my body. Before I could release, he stopped and went back up.

He leaned into my ears and whispered my name, I quivered in response. Then he went back down, continuing where he left. Attacking me with his warm mouth and gentle fingers. I wanted to scream in ecstasy but I bit my lip as my body trembled.]]

"Chen Mu, I know you're there! Open up! We need to talk!" Prince Mo Li shouted from the outside, "Riu, don't come close to me or else, I'll chop you!"

Groaning, Chen Mu pulled the sheets up and covered me. He kissed my lips before standing up and fixing his own clothes.

As soon as Chen Mu opened the door, Prince Mo Li came rushing in.

"Chen Mu, I can't believe you! I am prince and yet you let Riu treat me like a mere prisoner!" Prince Mo Li waved the sword he was holding.

Riu was kneeling outside the room, "forgive me, master."

Chen Mu just stood there motionless as Prince Mo Li kept on berating Chen Mu.

"Can you tell Riu to stop following me? I can't even relieve myself without him tailing me! This is outrageous!" Prince Mo Li was gritting his teeth while looking at Riu.

Then Prince Mo Li's eyes drifted to where I was, "Oh, Princess Bai Fan, good to see you're awake!"

I awkwardly smiled at him while gripping the sheet over my body.

"Both of you..." Chen Mu calmly said.

"Get lost!" Then bursted and kicked Prince Mo Li out of the room before slamming it hard making me wince.

Chen Mu sighed as he walked towards me. He climbed on top of me and whispered, "should we continue?"

The frustration on his face was so evident that I almost laughed out loud. I nodded and pulled him closer to me.

Just as his lips was about to touch mine, a knock came from the door.

This time, Chen Mu was obviously angry as he shouted, "what do you need now?!"

Xiao Yu's faint voice was heard.

"Master, a messenger from the palace came." Xiai Yu's trembling voice was heard.

I quickly pushed off Chen Mu, rubbed his cheeks to calm him and wrapped the sheet around me before opening the door. I didn't even notice than Chen Mu was behind me as his arms snaked around my waist.

Xiao Yu didn't dare to lift her head up as she repeated what she had mentioned. Chen Mu kissed me on the lips before exiting the room.

I pulled Xiao Yu in, "tell me, what happened?"

"Miss, I was scared," Xiao Yu began to cry, "I didn't know master was so scary."

I patted Xiao Yu's back and comforted her, "he's not in the mood, you know."

"But Miss, I didn't do anything wrong."

Xiao Yu, you came at the wrong time.

"Hush now," I smiled at Xiao Yu as she wiped her tears, "Do you know why a palace messenger came?"

Xiao Yu shook her head.

What happened?

"Go and see what it is about. Make sure that they don't see you." I instructed Xiao Yu and she quickly went to receiving room where the palace messenger was.

Then I saw Prince Mo Li running around with a sword with Riu on his tail.

"Riu, I'm warning you!" Prince Mo Li waved his sword on Riu before dashing in lighting speed.

I couldn't help but laugh at the duo. And Prince Mo Li...

He's really far from what I expected him to be.

And he's supposed to be older than Chen Mu too.

After a while, Xiao Yu came rushing back with a grim expression.

"What happened?" I queried.

"Miss, the Royal Concubine is summoning the First Prince back to the Imperial Capital." Xiao Yu stated.

"But Chen Mu just got here."

"Miss, the Second Prince got into an accident." Xiao Yu revealed.

"What?!"

"Miss, I'm sorry but that's all I got to hear."

Just then, Chen Mu came back.

"I'm going to the Imperial Capital," he informed me, "I'll come back as soon as I can."

"Can't I go with you?" I asked.

"No, stay here. I'll leave Riu here, too." Chen Mu gave me a slight peck in the lips before leaving me.

"Take care!"

I hope Chen Hui's okay.

Chen Hui might not be on the list of my favorite people but he still is Chen Mu's brother.

"Miss, who is Riu?" Xiao Yu asked when Chen Mu was not in sight.

"One of the First Prince's guards." I answered. I really can't tell her that it was Chen Mu's personal shadow guard.

"Miss, is he the one with the Prince Mo Li?" Xiao Yu asked again.

I nodded.

"He looks cute." Xiao Yu muttered to herself but I was able to hear her.

"Do you like him?" I teased Xiao Yu.

Xiao Yu's face turned bright red as she profusely shook her head, "Miss, no!"

"Don't worry, I'll set you up with Riu!" I clapped my hands in excitement.

Its time to play matchmaker!