WEEKLY IDOL

"Noona it's your turn to give Suga his punishment," said Jungkook with a sly smirk

"But I don't want to hit oppa."

"Ah Hana-ah you are such a admirable girl towards your oppas," Jeong Hyeong-don directed his hand to his heart as he couldn't look at her innocent face.

"I don't see how punishment will do anything towards Suga Oppa, throughout the way he's still a good dancer in my eyes," she shrug as she said back down on her seat.

"This is why she is my favorite out all of you!" He said as he sat next to Hana who was looking down at her nails.

"Hana you're next"

"Hana-ah can't beat my great acting skills," Said j-hope who had so much confidence, that he thinks he'll win the game.

But he was wrong.

"Wait do I characterize myself as a male or female?" She questioned towards the host.

Defconn and Jeong Hyeong-don both looked at another having mental conversation. In sink, they look back at her, "male."

"Oof, I've never seen Noona acting like a male," Said Jimin.

"Let's see your talent Noona," Taehyung clapped.

"I mean this is unexpected so please don't judge my words or acting skills," she said to everyone in advance.

She coughed a little bit as she tried put herself in character. Once she opened her eyes, her eyes were set on the camera which made the camera man to almost drop the camera causing everyone to laugh except Hana.

"A love like ours can't be put into words. Words are just letters trying to work together to tell a story but your laugh is already an adventure through galaxies undiscovered. Your eyes are oceans filled with treasures from years of shipwrecks and heartache. And your heart; pounding 120 beats per minute as we edge slowly closer, our hands tingly as we touch and the energy courses through us, sings melodies in a language only we know. See, words are just letters trying to turn themselves into something beautiful but you are already more beautiful than any letters could ever hope to be."

Suga was crouching down.

Jhope being struck out of no where.

Jungkook not taking his eyes off his Noona.

Rapmon trying to help a unconscious j-hope.

Jin helping rapmon with j-hope

Taehyung crying because he finally realize he's not the only member that has better acting skills.

Jimin trying to comfort Taehyung, But is in the same stage as Jungkook.

Hana finally coming out of character as she smiled at the camera and back to everyone else who were struct.

Jeong Hyeong-don and Defconn think the females in the room just turned gay for Hana.

"Was that good? Did I win!?"