OH HE WISHES

@_WHITEIVY

He eyes flutter slightly open as he covered himself with his blanket from the sun

He eyes flutter slightly open as he covered himself with his blanket from the sun. He moaned as he tried to find the right position to go back to dreamland, but it was no use.

He turn the other way to be met with the lavish smell of lavender and vanilla. He peeked one eye open to see his beaut right next to him making his heart throb hearing her little purrs.

He brushed the pad of his thumb on her cheeks, traveling down where her lips were. Leaning towards, he pressed his lips at the corner of her lips making her nose twitch a bit.

"Adorable," he whispered.

He unraveled the blankets that were covering him, as he walked nakedly to the bathroom to go take a nice shower.

Once he was done, he came out to see the bed empty but the smell of food made him walk to the direction to the kitchen to see his lovely

His precious

His heart

His life

His wife.

Hana did not hear the sound of her husband footsteps as she suddenly jumped of the contact making him chuckle.

He kissed her naked shoulder but continue to see what she was making for today's breakfast.

"Good morning my love," her velvety voice made him purr inside as he stuff his face in her neck causing her to giggle.

Just any sound that comes from her makes him smile. But if it was anger than that's a whole different story.

"Good morning Jagi."

As breakfast was set on the dinner table, both of them had smile on their faces as they talked about numerous topics.

It's been two years since BTS has disband, and five years Hana and Yoongi gotten married; now they are living a calm beautiful life in Seoul. Every holiday's, they would go together to their house that they bought in South America where they will meet the boys to celebrate the holidays.

"How's the little peanut," he chuckled causing her to instantly blush.

"They are doing fine," she smiled.

"You found out!"

"Just yesterday," she smiled.

"So you're telling me..."

"We're having twins Yoongi."

He screamed on the top of his lungs as he dashed to his wife who laugh at his reaction. He pressed his lips onto hers passionately. The smile on his face couldn't go away as he glided his hands to her stomach, kneeling right down to kiss it.

"Hello my darlings, it's me, your appa."

A lone tear of happiness traveled down the cheeks of Hana as she padded and massaged Yoongi black hair who habitably lean onto her hand while looking up.

"You don't know how happy you made me, since the day you said became my girlfriend, till the day you said yes."

"I love you so much Min Hana."

"And I love you Min Yoongi."

"HYUNG WAKE YOUR ASS UP!"

A pillow was thrown onto his face causing him to instantly wake up from his beautiful dream.

He sat up straight looking left to right and spotted a frozen Hoseok and Taehyung.

"Run!" And they dashed making Yoongi grumbled under his breath as he will soon figure a plan to torture them.

"Oppa," the sound of her voice shot him wide awake as he saw his "wife" standing there by the door with her usual silk pajamas.

Just like in the dream... exactly.

"Jin and Jungkook are being to loud, can I sleep with you?"

"Um... I-I don–"

"It's ok if you don't want to since you look irritated from what hoseok and Taehyung did. I'll go ask Namjoon–"

"Wait!" She stopped from walking as she look with furrow brows at her Oppa. "Y-you can sleep with me - I mean sleep beside me."

She smiled as she skipped her way to Yoongi who scooted a bit to give her space.

She tucked herself under the covers as they both shared the same pillow. Instantly, Yoongi pulled her towards him, as he had his arms tightly wrapped around her waist as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"Goodnight Oppa," she whispered kissing his neck making him shudder from his spine.

"Goodnight.... my beautiful wife," he whispered the last part very quietly for her not to hear which she didn't.

Yoongi went back to his dreamland and was happy, but wish that could've been reality.

Oh he wishes.

JUST PUBLISHED THE STORY,
NCT's APHRODITE. GO CHECK IT OUT AND REQUEST ARE OPEN SO I'LL BE CHECKING MESSAGES AND COMMENTS! HOPE YOU LOVE BTS AND NCT STORY SO FAR