BOY ON STEROIDS

Jungkook was awaken by Taehyung who kept poking him to wake up

Jungkook was awaken by Taehyung who kept poking him to wake up. Jungkook eyes were kept focus on Taehyung lips, trying to figure out what he was talking about. Taehyung saw he wasn't receiving any respond from the maknae that he gave up and left the room, leaving a small curious Jungkook alone in the dark.

After ten minute of laying there staring at the wall, Jungkook finally decided to get up from bed. He walked to the bathroom that's attach to his bedroom, and began his usual morning routine. Once he was finish, he went to his closet that was next to his bathroom to find something comfortable to wear since he doesn't feel like going out, but instead play some Call of Duty.

Once he was done with everything, he head out of his room and went downstairs to see half of the group in the kitchen. "Good morning," Jungkook yawned as he lazily pull out a chair for himself.

"Good morning Jungkookie," Jin replied back. "Can you do me a favor and go up to Hana's room to tell her breakfast is almost ready."

"But I just got here," he groaned as he didn't feel like going back upstairs.

"Do what I say Jungkook or else you won't get any bacon," Jin spoke with a cold-threatened tone making Jungkook instantly get up from his seat.

"Man, I can't wait to move in my new apartment," the maknae mumbled under his breath as he went back upstairs.

"Oh, also, let Fra–" Jin stop mid sentence when he saw the empty chair that Jungkook sat on. "Never mind, Hana will tell him," he shrugged and went back to finish cooking breakfast.

Once Jungkook made his way to his noona bedroom, without even knocking the door, he enter himself in lazily. "Noona, Jin told me to tell you to come downstairs because bre–" he chocked in thin air when he saw tattoo naked male. "What the - Yah, who are you!"

The unknown man turned himself around made Jungkook feel intimidated and stumbled back a bit

The unknown man turned himself around made Jungkook feel intimidated and stumbled back a bit. So many thoughts were running in Jungkook brain that he didn't notice the man walking up to him.