DON'T WORRY

REQUESTED

REQUESTED

Hana thought it would be a great idea to go on a walk to the park that was near. She was putting on her outfit that she had displayed on her bed when she went to go for a shower.

Since summer is almost over and the sun is still radiating its warmth, she thought of going with a fresh look. She had makeup and hair done as she went to go get her GUCCI bag that Taehyung given her for her birthday.

As she head out of her room she was instantly stopped by the seven voices simultaneously. "Where are you going?"

She look back to see all of them sprawled on the couch doing their own thing.

Taehyung was playing with Yeontan, Jungkook playing his new video game with Jin who was dying every two minutes, Suga trying to take a nap, RM reading a book, and Jimin and Jhope were just casually hanging around.

"Oh! You're finally using the bag I gave you!" Taehyung said happily as he clapped like a little boy making Hana to smile.

"I decided to take a stroll at the park al–"

"Oh we'll come!" They said.

"Oh um.... well actually I thought of going by my–"

"Don't go yet noona let me go dress and get my GUCCI wallet so we can match!" Said Taehyung as he ran to his room with the other five following as well as they didn't want to go out with their sweats.

Hana looked at Yoongi who had his eyes closed, "aren't you gonna dress Oppa?"

"I'm good."

"You sure?"

"Yes Hana-ah, I look good than those idiots."

"I like your confidence Oppa."

He sighed as he looked at his sweet love in disappointment, "Jin Hyung is personality is rubbing off on me too much.... I think you need to make me a appointment because it's very intense."

All eight members were making conversation and laughing at the topics that they place on the table. Hana was walking behind with the maknae line while the hyung line were in front having their own conversation.

"Noona we look so aesthetically pleasing right now," Said Taehyung who threw his arms around Hana shoulder.

"Why you said that Taehyung?" Question Jimin white Jungkook went behind the two trying to take Taehyung arms off his noona.