CALL ME OPPA

"Am in trouble?"

"Am in trouble?"

That was the first thing that came out of her mouth when she entered the CEO office.

Bang Si-hyuk chuckled under his breath shaking his head. Hana breathed out a relief as she relaxed her body a bit more. Bang Si-hyuk gesture her to take a seat which she did.

"The reason you're here is I have a proposition for you Hana-ah. It's your choice wether or not if you wanna do it; no one is forcing you, it's only if you're comfortable of the opportunity."

She send him a questioning look as he continue, "We don't want you to start now since you'll be going on tour after you release the final album of the series, LOVE YOURSELF. We were thinking when you come back home we will give you a month to rest and do it–"

"Please tell me what is already PD-nim... you're make me nervous," she squeaked as she realise she cut him off.

He chuckled as he understood her situation. "We were thinking of you being the lead character of a new drama that'll be releasing soon around March or April. Auditions start November, but since the producers want you to be lead, they wouldn't mind shutting down the audition if you agree."

Hana was indeed fact, but not because they'll shut down auditions for her, but the fact that she might be in a actual drama. It wasn't never her dream, but she always wanted to try it out since it seemed so entertaining of trying something new.

"So...?"

"What's the concept," she asked first.

"Well, they didn't give me all of the details about it, but to put in brief... the theme is a fantasy where a man is looking for a woman who is the key to his heart. He's been looking for his other half for two hundred years and doesn't have any hope left. That when you, I don't know the name of the character, appears as a normal Korean female who passes by the forest and meets with the man himself that everyone in fantasy world fears. That's a brief summary of how the story goes, but it doesn't just focus on romance, but there is some comedy and action to it as well. They thought of doing something different that people will be interested in."

She thought hard about it for a good five minutes when she nod her head, "Yes I would love to."

"Great! I'll give them a call and you'll meet your leading man."

She squealed by the time she was out of the office, "I can't wait to tell the boys!"

"WHAT!"

"I know isn't it exciting!" she squealed as she jump up and down.