DREAM (2)

All boys heard the sound of a piano playing

Oddly enough, they all looked at the time to see it was seven in the morning.

Usually Hana isn't awake at that this time, but it was one way to find out as all seven head out of their rooms. They were near to the living room where they heard sound of a majestic melody crystal clear.

All boys popped their head out of the corner to see their sweet Hana alive and had a calming facial look.

Relief was pleasured throughout their soul, as they felt like a tons of bricks were off their shoulder.

Jimin was the first to cry as he realize how soulless he felt in his dream when he saw her die.

The sound of someone sobbing caught Hana's attention making her stop what she was doing. She looked behind her back and saw the boy's in a distress situation.

She got up from her seat and walked up to them. She took out her hand for one of them to hold; instantly Yoongi was the first one as he pulled her to his chest.

He caresses her hair as tears were pouring out nonstop

He caresses her hair as tears were pouring out nonstop. She felt the vibration making her question why he was crying? Why are the rest crying?

She needed answers, and she needed them quick.

Yoongi broke away the hug but didn't lose contact with her as he left his hand interlocked with hers.

"Kookie?"

Just hearing her angelic voice caused the boy to break down on the floor causing Hana to grasp. She took his arms pulling them around her waist as she start to caress his head and whisper incoherent words in his ears to keep him calm.

His griped tighten as she gave his a small peck on his temple.

"Whats wrong with all of you? Why are you sad?"

"We're just relieve you're here," respond Namjoon who felt more calm now that he knew his Noona was still with him.

One by one, Hana took the boys back to bed as she could tell they were still dreaded. She told them that she'll talk to their manager to cancel their schedule since all of them don't have the energy to do anything.

Yoongi was the last one to be tucked in by Hana who pushed his hair back bit. It was a bad habit of hers, but the boys got used to it.

"Promise you won't leave me," he whispered. "Don't leave any of us."

She tilted her head a bit as she couldn't grasp why all of them said the same thing.

What did they dream about that made them this desperate of wanting my presence?

"I promise Oppa," she said.

"Give me a kiss to prove it."

"A-a kiss?"

"Not what you're thinking," he chuckled. "On the cheek or temple. You know I won't let you do something without assuring that you're obligated to do so."

Yoongi has such a close relationship with his Hana. It's rather uniquely different among the others. Yoongi presents himself as a emotionless person who doesn't really give the effort to show caring side as often than he used to.

But with Hana it's completely different. If they're in public or by themselves, he isn't afraid to show the world his affection towards her.

The boys could see that, and would always respond with the same answer when people come up to them about the relation between the two.

"She is his anchor."

"As she is ours as well."

Many celebrities envy their relationship as a group, but what they are most envious about is how Hana pay attentions in the most littlest things about them, that no matter what, she will forever be with them in person or in spirit.

"I love you Oppa. I love all of you," she whispered as she kiss Yoongi on the cheeks, forehead, nose, chin, and finally his eyes.

Yoongi allow her to tuck her head in his neck; he could tell she was a bit sleepy and tucked her in his blankets pulling her closer to his chest

"Goodnight my love."

"Ya, hyung! Take your hands off my Noona!"

"Jungkook shut up and go to sleep!"