BTS PRINCE SONG (VLIVE)

– DECIDED TO BE NICE AND UPDATE TWO IN ONE DAY ;) –

Hana was in her dressing room when she heard the boys laughing from the other room

Hana was in her dressing room when she heard the boys laughing from the other room. She didn't mind walking in since she was in a comfortable position, plus she was liking all of the comments from ARMY's on Twitter.

Her stylist left getting some supplies for her hair since they decided to dye her hair a different color for a Vogue shoot that's happening in three days.

Whilst the boys has a calming schedule, Hana has been stress since hers are hectic. She's now being asked by her manager that she was gonna do more frequent solo interviews since her first mixtape will be coming out soon, also she's receiving a lot of attention from the public.

"You are the prince of Ilsan," she heard laughter more clearly making her lips form into a smile.

"I am the prince of BTS," she heard Jimin causing the boys to loudly disagree.

Hana sighed as she massaged her head as she had that familiar feeling coming.

"Five seconds," she whispered.

"In Four

Three

Two

One."

.....

"YOU ARE THE PRINCESS OF SOUTH KOREA" all of the members came in singing as J-Hope came and sat on her lap, hugging her by the neck.

"NO! She's the Queen of Asia," Taehyung corrected.

"Correction, she's the queen of the whole entire earth so respect her!" Jungkook shouted, about to slap Taehyung by the neck, but missed and instead he slapped Jin by the neck making Jin to look at him offended and return the favor.

"You guys are to much," she giggled

"Wait if she the queen of everything which includes BTS..." Said Jimin," then that's means I'm her king!"

"Yah shut up Jimin you're to short to be her king," Jungkook said.

"Yah you piece of sh–"

"KEEP IT PG-13 CHILDREN!"