𝐆𝐎𝐃; j.jk

– SNEAK PREVIEW –━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SNEAK PREVIEW
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AS a child, we've been told numerous love tales that have little girls wishing for their Prince Charming to come, and little boys hoping to find their princess

These love tales have never once been erased from our memories since they bring hope and warmth to our hearts. But sometimes, waiting for so long can hurt so much especially if you have a lack of patience. Lack of love.

High up in the skies appears a castle that lays on soft pink clouds. Inside, there lay a son who was leaning against his mother that was telling him a short tale of prince saving his princess. The little boy Bambi eyes never left his mother soft chocolate orbs.

She would talk with her hands to show the passion of the story made the boy more interested and question what would happen if the prince never reaches to his princess. She continued on going deeper into the story of the reason which made the boy even more concern. "What would happen if the prince never meets his princess?"

"He will be lonely," she whispered. "Being lonely is something that no one, not even a prince, would want. Which is why he must find his princess so half of his heart can be once again meet its other half; that other half is the princess. She may not know him, nor heard of him, but she sure will be content that she received the love and affection she's been yearning for the past seventeen years."

"Did the prince ever found his princess?" He questioned once again. The mother softly smile as she saw how her baby boy pouted figuring out that his emotion was turning blue.

"Yes. But it took him a long time to found her, but he never regret it once he laid eyes on her. Her beauty was so intimidating, that she was admired by many. Her voice was soft like honey, and her eyes were the color of dull blue sky that signifies sadness. But the odd part of it all was she was not sad, she was depressed. Why? Because she never knew what it feels to be loved, all she ever felt was fake love."

"Mommy," he whispered.

"Yes my son,"she answered softly as she played with his soft fluffy hair that he inherited from his father.

"Do you think I would ever find my princess?" She stopped going through his hair when something flash within her causing her eyes to turn solid white. She saw a little girl that had ash brown hair that almost look dirty blonde. Had eyes that were dull like the ocean; olive skin. She was remarkably beautiful. "Mommy?"

She came back from her trance, looking back down at her curious son. "Yes, you will; you will find your princess son," she smiled. "And once you do, remember to take good care of her as if she was fragile flower that will need the care and warmth they deserve. Okay?"

"I bet she'll be beautiful," he giggled as he played with his toys.

"She is," she whispered. "Very beautiful, but also very broken."

There it is, a sneak preview of Jungkook story called "GOD." Let me know in the comments if you want me to continue with it. I'm gonna publish the prologue and first chapter tomorrow around the afternoon to read your guys opinion about it; from there I'll see to continue or take it down.