HOPE TIME

"Hobi, you know what I just realized," Hana said as she burst in his room causing Hoseok to jump in fright

"Hobi, you know what I just realized," Hana said as she burst in his room causing Hoseok to jump in fright. "Oh my gosh Hana you scared me to death," he huffed holding onto his heart.

"I realized that we don't hang out a lot," she continued as she ignored his little complaint.

"Well that's because the maknae line are always taking you away from me, so how is this my fault,"
He argued.

"Wow there horsey no one said to go straight to conclusion," she defended. "I'm just stating something that I've noticed, and if you're gonna be like that my presence here is no worthy enough." With that she was about to leave to the door, but was stopped by the arms of 94 liner who wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry," he said quickly as he pulled her back into her arms and sat her down on his lap. "Didn't mean any of that, and going back to talking about us not spending time together, how about we spend our time today since we have nothing to do."

"Really!" He hummed nodding his head as a smile appeared on Hana's face causing him to feel happy. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" She squealed.

"HOPE TIME is now coming into action, let's go go," she took Hoseok's arms and pulled him out of his room causing him to yell out of surprise.

"Wait I need my shoes!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hana was by Hoseok side trying to coats him that he was going to be okay. While Hoseok, who has his arms wrapped tightly around Hana waist was scared for his life. "I thought by spending time together, I thought meant like going for a walk and eating, not ice skating!"

"Come on Hoseok! Be a daredevil for once, it's not so bad to rebel from your own fear," she smiled.

"Says the person that scared of caterpillars!"

"Okay first of all, that was very uncalled for since that's a phobia of mine," she argued, taking the comment very offensively.

"Well guess what sweetheart, my phobia is trying not to do die, but hey, look at where we are at this moment; oh, that rights, my death!" Hana rolled her eyes at her little drama queen who was crying for his life as he still had himself clinging onto her. "Hana, all serious note, can we just go eat? It'll be my treat!"

"Hoseok," she whined. "Stop being whiny, Jin oppa was fine when I took him here and he did just f–"

"Well guess what! I'm not Jin." She gasped as she moved away from Hoseok a big causing him to internally panic at the lost of her body not against his. "Hana, come back here, Hana!"

"I'm gonna tell oppa that you didn't say hyung," she said shaming on him.

"Oh my gosh, stop being a child and come here so we can leave and go eat."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After ten minutes of Hoseok arguing to get off the skating rink, the both of them eventually rekindle as they walked in hands to their favorite restaurant. Hana was listening to Hoseok about his noona at home, along with how is parents are doing.

By the look on his face, he was happy talking about them since it's been long of not seeing them. Hoseok looked down to see Hana eyes wandering around and held a beautiful smile that made his day.

"I like spending time with just you Hana. Now I know how maknae feel of your company, who wouldn't want to be with you at all times."

She blushed as she wrapped her arms around him causing him to chuckle as he as well wrapped his arms around her. "I love you Hoseok," she said.

"Ah, I love you too," he smiled.

"Hyung? Noona? Is that you! Hey why didn't you invite me!"

"Or me!"

They turned around to see 95 liners walking up to them with smiles on their faces causing Hoseok and Hana's to fade away.

"I swear they are literally magnetized to you."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"GOD" j.jk is now up! Prologue and first chapter has been published! Hope you all give it some love. Also, "NCT's Aphrodite" has been updated as well so give it some love!  (Well that's if you like NCT)