LAST GOODNIGHT

It was one in the morning

It was one in the morning. Everyone was asleep except for one. The person was scrolling down on twitter chuckling at the comments that affected its sensitive heart.

It's wipe a tear away as it kept scrolling down and down till they paused.

"Why did you have to exist huh!? Why did you have to ruin everything! Everything was fine till you showed up."

"Go back where you came from; you aren't a full blood so stop acting one you bitch."

"Do us a favor and leave our oppas alone, ok."

"You are an embarrassment to Korean society."

"No wonder why you're great-grandmother died..."

That part hurt her the most. She sobbed onto her hand as she kept re-reading that one specific comment.

Why would they mention her abuelita? They know just saying her name will attack her poor heart. Her grandmother was her everything, a person who raised her when she was a little girl.

More comments mentioned about her and she couldn't handle it any longer.

This has been going on since the day Love Yourself: Tear album released.

"Why do you h-hate m-me," she cried quietly. "What have I-I ever done to all of y-you?"

She tucked herself into a little ball as the tears kept flowing down like a waterfall. Her phone dropped down and was replaced with a bottle of pills.

The screen of the phone ultimate the scars on wrist that she had hidden well. She stared at her wrist for a moment and within that moment something clicked.

Maybe they're right.

Maybe I am a mistake.

I am unworthy.

I ruined everything.

I killed my grandmother. Which is why she is no longer here with us.

She pulled herself up slowly as she looked straight at the window.

It was dark. The outside was dark. Her room is dark. Her eyes are dark. The void inside her is dark. Everything is dark.

Unemotionally, she emptied the contain as they were scattered around her dark sheets.

She took a handful and slammed in her mouth. Small trail of blood was visible as she accidentally hit her lip to hard, but she didn't care.