DIFFERENT REALITY ⁰⁰³

BTS by this whole entire month have been quiet

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

BTS by this whole entire month have been quiet. ARMYs have been suspicious about the band and are curious what they'll be presenting for their new album since it's coming up in eleven days.

The boys just last week have came back from a concert in China and are dead tired as they lay on the ground in their practice room. Two out of the seven are sleeping on top of each other (Taehyung and Jungkook), while the five are just looking up at the ceiling trying to catch their breath.

The opening of the door perked their ears as all of their attention went on their manager who came in with clipboard on one hand, as the other was holding onto his phone by his ear. He was talking very fast for the members to punctuate what was going, and were to slow to comprehend by the time he ended the phone call.

He faced the boys with a tired smile and was happy to give out the good news that'll have them jump onto their feet's. "I have an announcement to make," he started off. "I just got a call from a well-known persons manager and were collecting some info back to back while at the same time organizing how this meeting will work out," he explained. "In short, this person that you all know and have met has agreed, from what it's manager told me, that she will be pleased and honored to work with you guys."

"She?" They all question in unison.

"Yes," he smiled, "she. This person is who met last year at the BBMAS."

"Hyung," Namjoon said tiredly, "I don't know if you know, or can tell, but we are quite slow at the moment that we don't have enough brain cells to start a guessing game, so can you please just tell us who we will be collaborating with."

Their manager chuckled, but nodded. "Well the person who you will be collaborating with for your album, and for her album as well, is Hana."

"HANA NOONA!" Both Jungkook and Taehyung perked up from their position and looked at their manager with excitement in their eyes. "Hyung, don't play with me right now; Hana noona is going to be collaborating with us for our next coming album," Jimin said with a smile.  

"Yes, she is. She's excited and will be flying here to South Korea in two days. Luckily, she just finish touring and is also starting her next album and was wondering if you guys want to be part of–"

"YES!"

—Today is the day that Hana arrived to South Korea and the boys were to excited that they couldn't stay in the building

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Today is the day that Hana arrived to South Korea and the boys were to excited that they couldn't stay in the building. So, as of now, they are in the van driving to the airport to pick up their noona.

Each member had their gift to give to Hana and were talking nonstop about the stuff they'll do with Hana while she's here for three weeks; and trying to find a nice way to go with her to Seongnam to visit her family since her dad's side of the family moved there.

Once they arrived to airport, all at once they got out of the van having three out of the seven, Jimin, Yoongi and Jin to fall while the four ran inside.

Hana's fans caught the scene and were laughing and awing how cute the boys were to see their noona/dongsaeng/chingu . Once they were by the gate that'll she be coming out from, the boys had their gift ready as well as the boutique of flowers that they picked and bought together.

As the gates started to open, Jungkook kept jumping up and down to see his noona and like the character from Bambi, Thumper, he got excited once he saw his noona small body. "Noona!" He yelled; all at once, the seven of them yelled out her name causing her eyes to widen and find the direction of her name being called.

Once she saw where the shouting were coming from, she started to laugh as she saw the boys waving crazily. She waved back with a smile and made her way to them, but instead they ran to her knocking her down with hugs.

"Oh my lord!" She groaned in English as she couldn't handle weight on top of her, her small body couldn't handle this much.

"Hana we miss you," Hoseok squealed having the boys agreeing.

Cameras were focused on them and fans, both ARMYs and Hana's were shouting at the boys to be careful.

"Boys, if you don't get up right now, one of you will be giving me your lungs," she groaned.

All at once, they got up having her breath in relieve. Jin helped her get up and was pulled by his side while he told Yoongi to carry her luggage.

"Welcome back Hana," Jin smiled as he wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

"It's good to be back Oppa" she smiled.

"Hyung, move I want noona to be in my arms," Jungkook whined as he tried to get in between.

"Wait your turn maknae, it's my turn," Jin said as he pushed the maknae away having him pout. "I never have quality with Hana," he tsk.

Yes, it's good to be back. She thought.

– Thank you guys for being patient with updates, I promise I'll be updating more, I've just been busy with school and other responsibilities. I hope you like this story and I'll see you soon 💛 –

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑; btsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें