PAPER HEART

REQUESTED

REQUESTED

– PLAY THE SONG FROM ABOVE  –

PLAY THE SONG FROM ABOVE

Everyday at night, Jungkook will hear the small cries of Hana next door. He would get up at one in the morning, his head pressed against the wall that's next her and sigh.

At first he didn't understand in the beginning of Hana crying in the middle of the night, till one day he decided to go and find the reason why.

It was twelve fifty in the morning and Jungkook woke up with Hana cries again. He sighed as his heart start to squeeze as he couldn't handle the cries of his noona.

He kept questioning a lot of things. He question why at day she place this smile of hers, but at night she becomes blue. He questions what was the purpose of her cries? Who was she crying for? Who was the reason of the girl that was hurting deeply inside.

Jungkook decided to go ahead and talk so he can find these answers that he has been looking for.

He put on his slippers and made his way out the door and went towards the room right next to his.

He knocked twice and heard the cries of Hana stopped in seconds.

The door opened and there revealed Hana. She had puffy eyes and just by seeing her she look so broken and fragile.

She sniffed as she rubbed her eyes with her sleeve. "S-sorry, did I wake up jungkook?"

"No."

"Then um... why are you he–"

"Noona why do you cry every night," he interrupted causing her to shut her mouth instantly. "Who is the reason of causing tears flowing from your eyes? Who was the reason to make your heartbroken noona, hm, tell me."

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑; btsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara