Gray

Today was the eighth episode of SignHere

Today was the eighth episode of SignHere. Gray was in his dressing room getting himself ready. He was casually on his phone when he heard the door open. He looked up and watch from his mirror to see the one person he was so happy to see. The camera's were rolling, so when they span to the direction of the person they knew this moment would be a good clip to edit.

Hana appeared with a smile on her face when she came inside. She bowed to everyone who were in the room, and handed out goodies for them. They were really grateful that they bowed to her three times. Gray got up from his chair as he made his way to her. He sighed in content when he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close. He had his head lay against hers as he rocked their bodies side-to-side. "I miss you," he whispered. "I miss you too," she smiled.

Over the past four months of being on tour and having interview everyday, the two never had the chance to see each other due to their pact schedule. Hana mainly since she is recognized worldwide, and due to her groups popularity increasing it was hard to even be in the same room at times. So being present in front of her ones truly, it brought warmth to his heart.

He looked up at the camera and told them to stop recording so they can have a bit of privacy. "Give me ten minutes and I'll be outside," he told them. Once they'd left, he went to the door and made sure it was locked. He turned around and made eye contact with Hana who had a shy smile on her face. She had her hands behind her back and her feet cross each other. He thought it was adorable, he loved it.

"I finally get to have alone time with my fiancé" he smiled as he pulled her to his chest and pecked her lips. "I miss your lips," he mumbled as he kept pecking her on the lips making her giggle.

"And I miss your handsome face, it isn't the same on my lock-screen but now that I see you," she smiled and made the first move. 

The two South Korean artist have been together for three years. The first two years they kept their relationship on the low, but after a lot of talking and promising no matter what, they'll be with each other they decided to announce their relationship status to the public. At first, it was a bit of shock; many fans couldn't correspond what they read or heard, while some just flat out denied the rumor.

However, when they were seen in public holding hands it was showed to be confirmed. Everyone from their company, AOMG and BigHit approve their relationship because they are adults; no one had the audacity to say no because it's not their place, and they appreciated that a lot. The first couple of months when their relationship was out in the public, there was hate being strike on the both of them.

Some ARMY's were being overprotective with Hana being with Gray, coming up with false theories the type of person he is and the people in the company who he associates with. Gray fans were the same, saying that Hana was messing around with him and was hooking up with her group members.

The first couple of months were bumpy for the two, but they kept on striving and holding each other hands tightly. Fast track to this year, while gray was looking at Hana's ring, the one he proposed to when he kneeled down - it has been already four months since that day. They are planning to have their wedding soon, maybe around the summertime like August. Hana plans to have their wedding at her home country Croatia, where her grandparents married. Gray didn't object to the idea, but rather loved it.

While the two were sitting down on the couch, Hana who was sitting on his lap was running her hands through his hair and massaging his scalp making him hum in content. He had his head laid on her chest as he let the quietness linger around the room. However, it didn't last long when the door slammed open and came in Jay Park and Simon Dominic who made a loud ruckus. Behind them were Code Kunst and Wonjae who were quiet and had a big smile on their face.

The camera was following the four judges and zoomed close when Gray rolled his eyes and looked his friends. But he still didn't let Hana get off from his lap making her shy away and snuggled into the crook of his neck.

"Hana in the house!" Jay Park hollered as he grabbed her away from Gray and hugged her to death.

"Jay I can't breath!" She giggled making him let go. Once she felt her feet were on the ground, she smiled at her good friend and gave him a comfortable hug. She then made her way to Simon and hugged him as well; she did the same with Kunst and Wonjae, but Wonjae was shy which isn't a surprise. Ever since Gray introduce the group to Hana as his girlfriend, the dongsaeng always kept his distance. She just presented a lot of good energy that he doesn't want to ruin that vibe.

"Ya maknae don't be shy," she smiled. "We are family," she hugged Wonjae who still had a shy smile.

After greeting the boys, she went back to Gray who was now standing. She had her back against his chest as she hold onto his hands that were wrapped around her. "How is the production going, I heard you all have great people competing."

"Yeah, they are really great and it's hard to judge them at times because all of them are very diverse when it comes to music," Simon said.

"But here in AOMG we try to look for one of the best artist that are unique. That don't have the same quality as either of us," Jay Park stated.

Hana thought it was a bit intense, AOMG is great company and holds a great group of rappers and R&B artist. She knew that if she ever tried to signup for AOMG she wouldn't get in because they are picky when it comes to searching for diverse artist or producers.

"But let's not talk about that because we still have an hour," Kunst said. "How about we talk about the future marry couple, huh. Especially you Hana how was your tour."

"It was great but tiring at the same time. We had the chance to meet new foreign celebrity artist. We went to new locations that we haven't been and it was great to bond with the group. The boys are still overprotective and cautious like usual, but they have been helping with the wedding decorations while we were on tour," she smiled.

"And as for the future marry couple," Gray said as he laid his chin on top of her head, "we have been doing  great and are still coming out strong even though we rarely see other. But that'll soon change once we are married and move in with each other." The four Korean artist looked at the couple with relief. They were relieved because they can still see the love that stills radiate from the two.

"Well we will let you guys go for a bit, Hana you can sit by ya judges especially me if you want, I won't complain," Jay winked. "We will see you out there in fifteen," him and the rest wave at the couple and closed the door.

"Before we air," Gray smirked as he turned his fiancé towards him. "How about we do a quick ten minutes of...." he bit his lips as his hands traveled under her shirt and caress her stomach making her get goosebumps.

"Ten minutes?" She whispered as she felt his lips on her neck.

"Ten minutes." He smiled as he crash his lips onto hers. "Then after this is all over we will be heading to our apartment and it'll more than ten minutes."

If you guys don't know who Gray is then you have been living under a rock.