Three

Two days soon passed and it was time for the new VKs to come to Auradon. The guards were first heading to Lady Tremaine's Curl Up And Dye to pick up the daughter of Drizella, Dizzy Tremaine. She was very excited since it had been her dream to go to Auradon Prep and now it was coming true, all thanks to Evie. There was a knock at the door which instantly got Dizzy excited. She rushed to the door and squealed. There was a guard stood there.

"Ready, Miss Tremaine?" He asked.

"Yes yes yes yes yes!" Dizzy bounced on her toes as she followed the guard out of the shop and into the car. "Can we go now? I can't wait to get there!"

"We have one more VK to collect." the guard explained, beginning to drive through the Isle until he reached Gothel's Hazelnut Soup Kitchen. He got out of the car and knocked on the door. Greyson knew it was coming. His mother had packed his bags last night. He slowly opened the door.

"You are Greyson Gothel?" the guard asked, looking down at the boy.

"Yes sir! You the idiot they sent to collect me? Let me tell you, your uniform isn't attracting anyone at aaallll." Grey smirked slightly. The guard sighed.

"In the car." he said simply, pointing to the sleek black limo behind them. Grey turned around.

"Bye mother!" he called, receiving no reply. He grabbed his bags and began making his way to the limo. Very slowly.

"We don't have forever." the guard grumbled, opening the door for Grey, revealing the very visibly excitable Dizzy.

"Hi!" she waved as the guard moved round to the front of the car and getting in. Grey muttered a 'hi' and nodded his head but didn't say much. He had no qualm against her but she could be... slightly overbearing at times.

The car soon started up and Dizzy stayed quiet for a little while but she was still bouncing.

"I've been waiting for this forever! Aren't you excited?" she asked. "You're Mother Gothel's son aren't you?"

"Yes I am. And no I'm not excited." he drawled out, stretching his legs in the seat. "But you are excited enough for both of us so there's no issue there."

"Oh. But why not? It's such a great opportunity!" Dizzy looked up at Grey, her whole face and body bursting with excitement.

"Child. Chill." Grey said. "I'm not like you. The only reason I'm going is because my mother is making me. If it were up to me, I'd be back in the Isle, living life like I want. Not in a preppy school with stuck up people. Your expectations are way too high. And with high expectations, you're bound to experience disappointment."

"They're not all stuck up. Evie isn't. Mal isn't. I thought you and Jay were friends!" Dizzy said, quite confused. "I'm not going to be disappointed. I've always wanted to go to Auradon and it's finally happening!"

"They aren't from the Isle, therefore don't count. They are, and will always be, VKs." he said. "And if you say so."

"You just have to meet some of them! I'm sure you'll realise they aren't all stuck up." Dizzy smiled. "It'll be fine."

Before they knew it, they were crossing the magic barrier.

"Wow! This is amazing." Dizzy squealed.

"Yippee..." Grey said very sarcastically.

"Oh come on. You have to be at least a little bit excited!" Dizzy said as Auradon Prep came into view.

"Nope. Nada." Grey replied. "Not at all." He tried looking around but the only thing he saw was a bunch of smiling people. Too many smiling people.