Thirty Six

"Jay! I need your help!" Grey said as he barged into Jay's room. Jay was a little bit occupied with making out with Maddie on the sofa. They quickly pulled away from each other.

"Jeez Gothel ever heard of knocking?" Maddie breathed.

"Yeah thanks for the warning..." Jay scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Sorry... I just need help." Grey said, sitting on the bed.

"Still could've knocked." Maddie rolled her eyes.

"Help? What with?" Jay asked.

"Should I leave you two to your bromance then?" Maddie asked. Grey rolled his eyes at Maddie and continued.

"I asked Rae out on a date... tonight."

"Oh wow you actually have confidence." Maddie commented. "More than Muscles does, I had to ask him."

"Red, shush." Jay rolled his eyes and looked at Grey. "Congrats... and why do you need my help?"

"Because I have no idea... wait seriously? Jay, you coward." Grey's eyes widened. Jay rolled his eyes.

"Yep." Maddie nodded. "Acts all tough around girls but then when it comes to liking one he goes all shy."

"I do not." Jay protested.

"Oh yes you do Muscles, don't you even try to deny it."

"That I did not know." Grey said.

"Okay can we just talk about what you came here for?" Jay sighed.

"Seeeeeee you can't deny it." Maddie chuckled.

"Oh that. I asked Rae out on date and I have little idea of what to do." Grey said.

"Well then what's your idea?" Jay asked.

"A picnic in the woods " he mumbled

"Awww how cute." Maddie said.

"So what do you need help with then?" Jay questioned.

"I don't have picnic stuff... or food."

"Ohhhh. Okay. Well we can help." Jay nodded.

"Sure why not." Maddie shrugged. Suddenly, there was a shout in the corridor.

"THAT BITCH!" Mal's voice yelled.

"What the fuck crawled into her panties now?" Grey moaned.

"I don't know but there's only one way to find out." Maddie jumped up and Jay followed her. In the hallway, there was a very angry Mal about to go dragon mode again, with Ben, Evie and Carlos trying to calm her down.

"Mal calm down..." Evie tried to calm her down with Carlos just standing awkwardly. Ben had a hand on her shoulder but was standing very stiffly, and the second Grey came out, he received a very furious glare from the king.

"Why is she about to go dragon on us now?" Maddie questioned, looking down at her phone. "Oh..."

"I'M GOING TO BURN HER ALIVE! IT HAS TO BE HER! IS A HUG NOT ALLOWED TO BE FRIENDLY?!" Mal exclaimed.

"Why is the King look like he's about to bite my head off?" Grey said, taking a step back.

"Probably because you and his girlfriend, aka your ex girlfriend were hugging." Maddie said, still looking at her phone. She showed Grey the picture of him and Mal hugging. Ben began walking towards Grey, who put his hands up.

"She was calming me down, it was the day Rae was in the hospital. It meant nothing I swear. She's only my friend, that's why we stopped dating. Cause we were better off as friends. The only girl I'm interested in is... oh god Rae." He paled.

"GUYS!" Cecilia ran towards the group. "Have any of you seen Rae??" She stopped at the sight of Grey.

"You little jerk!" She exclaimed.

"We all thought Rae would be with you, Ceci." Maddie said. "And I'm confused. So this hug was friendly?"

"YES IT WAS!" Mal exclaimed. "Clearly this is the same thing that happened with Rae and Carlos! Did none of you guys realise that?!" Ben eased his glare but was still stiff.

"The caption kinda discredits that though." Carlos pointed out.

"Not helping and not for everyone." Evie said.

"Cecilia, you can insult me later. Give me your phone, what is this caption? And where the fuck is Rae?" Grey asked Ceci.

"Weren't you literally just with her though?" Jay asked Grey.

"Yeah I left her in the field, but if Ceci can't find her it means she isn't there." he said, taking Ceci's phone and looking at the caption. 'Ex-couple getting back cozy. Naughty Mal, Ben deserves better than a cheating VK.'

"Fuck." Grey cussed. "What do I do? I still have a date to plan."

"Well I think we need to find your date first. If you've still got one that is." Maddie commented.

"Maddie, not the time." Jay muttered. Maddie just shrugged.

"Ceci, please try to find Rae and tell her to call me, because I don't have anyone's number." he asked the blonde girl who nodded. Mal turned to Ben.

"I'm sorry." She sighed. "You do deserve better." Ben went up to hug her and whispered in her ear.

"I want you, though. No one else." he reassured. Mal then turned to Grey.

"I hope you find her."

"You still want help setting this date up?" Maddie asked.

"Yes please. I gotta make it even better now..." Grey sighed.

"Okay then. Let's get going." Jay nodded.

"See you guys later." Maddie waved at Mal, Evie, Ben and Carlos. "Unless any of you wanna help too. Since Gothel wants to make this big."

"I have to check if the same person who posted the other pictures posted this one." Carlos said.

"And Mal and I should probably talk." Ben said.

"I can help." said Evie, going over to the trio.

"Thank god I'm not going to be the third wheel for their bromance." Maddie sighed dramatically with relief. Jay rolled his eyes. "I'm not wrong, I should feel threatened to be honest." Maddie shrugged.

"No you shouldn't." Jay hugged her.

"Alright you softie."

"Can you two stop flirting or get a room?" Grey groaned.

"You're exactly the same with Rae." Jay said.

"Well do you want us to help you or not?" Maddie crossed her arms.

"Yes." Grey muttered.

"Okay then, let's get to work." Jay said.