FOUR

Katherine had woken up confused that morning.

She'd been tucked nicely in bed, her blankets wrapped so tightly around her she thought she'd suffocate. When she got out of bed, she was wearing her favourite pajamas; an old pair of leggings and an old tee-shirt of Isaac's she'd stolen before he left Beacon Hills for France with Chris Argent, Allison's father.

The only evidence the incident at the hospital had actually happened was the bandaid covering the shallow cut on her cheek.

She was also confused as to why Scott was dragging both her and Stiles over to his house to deal with an 'issue' that had come up.

"Like I said," Stiles groaned, walking into the McCall house behind Katherine. "I told my Dad everything I could."

As soon as Scott's eyes scanned over the Looney Tunes on Katherine's cheek, his panic turned into guilt. "I'm so sorry, Kat," he whispered, clearly disappointed in himself.

Katherine just shook her head and shot him a tired smile. "I am A-Okay," she promised him, awkwardly shooting finger guns. After Scott and her brother had rolled their eyes, the three walked towards the stairs, and Katherine tuned out the conversation. She was tired, to put it bluntly. "What's going on, Scotty?" Katherine yawned, tilting her head to the side. Scott grimaced and lead them into the bathroom.

"You didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott asked, ignoring Katherine's question while simultaneously returning to the previous conversation.

Stiles scoffed and flailed his arms, "You barely told me about Liam." Katherine rolled her eyes, though she couldn't help but smile. She was glad that the extremely confusing Supernatural world hadn't changed either of her brothers. Scott was still constantly confused, and Stiles never had a clue about what he was doing. "What'd you do with him anyway?"

"He's...upstairs," Scott told them vaguely as they walked through the kitchen.

"Doing what?"

Scott paused, and Katherine raised her brow from behind Stiles at the bottom of the stairs. "Laying down," he answered after a slight hesitation. Katherine rolled her eyes. Lies. Stiles clearly believed him as much as she did, but they followed Scott up the stairs and into his adjoining bathroom anyways.

Katherine leaned on Stiles with exhaustion, watching Scott pull back the shower curtain. Then her brown eyes widened.

Laying in the bath tub — in the same clothes he'd been in the night before — was a very duck taped Liam. His mouth was covered as well, and he looked at her pleadingly. His breathing was laboured.

Stiles looked down at her, seeming to be mildly annoyed. Scott looked equally as panicked as Liam was, his hands playing with the hem of his shirt. Stiles blinked rapidly for a moment as Liam tried to speak through the duck tape, then pulled the curtain closed again.

Katherine was then dragged out of the the bathroom.

"So you bit him," Stiles commented, his elbows resting on his knees as he sat on the bed.

"Yeah," Scott nodded, twiddling his thumbs. Katherine sat curled up in a ball, her chin resting on her knees, while she watched the two in amusement. She was laying behind them on Scott's bed, still tired. She did feel bad for Liam, that was indefinite, but she knew Scott had good intentions. As stupid as his plan was.

"And you kidnapped him." Stiles pursed his lips, interrupting whatever Scott had to say. "And you brought him here.

"I panicked."

Katherine rolled her eyes for the umpteenth time that morning and straightened out her legs.

"This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" Stiles asked.