SEVEN

Liam pointed at Scott. "Werewolf."

He looked at Malia. "Werecoyote."

"Banshee." Lydia raised her hand with an awkward smile.

He looked at Kira with his brows furrowed. "Fox?"

"Kitsune," Kira corrected with a small smile. "But fox works."

Liam nodded slowly, then looked at Stiles and Katherine. "What are you two then," he grumbled.

"Uh, for a little while I was possessed by an evil spirit," Stiles answered. Katherine immediately cupped the scars on her neck, realizing Stiles was looking at them. "It was very evil."

"What are you now?"

"Better?"

"You don't answer a question with another question, Stiles," Katherine snorted with a roll of her eyes. "And just for the record, I am so unbelievably human it's not even funny."

Lydia patted her shoulder in a comforting manor as Katherine sighed.

Liam nodded his head in the direction of the table, a bag full of chains sitting on top. "Are those for me?"

"No, they're mine," Malia answered. She flashed her blue eyes at him, and he jumped back.

"How'd you do that?"

"You'll learn," Scott promised. "But first you need to get through the full moon." Katherine slid her hand into his. She knew Scott hated himself for doing this to Liam.

"The moon's already out," Liam shook his head angrily.

"And you're feeling the effects of it already," Katherine cut in softly. "Aren't you."

"I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nutjobs," Liam snapped, his hands clenching into fists at his sides. "You guys are out of your freaking minds. I don't know how you did that eye thing, and I don't care." He was yelling now. "I'm walking out that door right now, and if any of you try to stop me, I swear to God I'm going to —"

He cut himself off and yelled, covering his ears as he swayed where he stood.

"What's wrong, Liam," Scott asked calmly.

"You don't hear that?" Liam hissed, his eyes screwed shut.

Katherine let go of Scott's hand and stepped forward, gently pulling Liam into her arms. While he was a lot taller then she was, she still pulled him down until his face was buried in her shoulder.

Lights flashed through the windows. Liam doubled over and leaned into Katherine even more. She grunted quietly and rubbed his back, doing her best to stay standing. "Deep breath's, Liam," Katherine murmured calmly, her voice soft. "Come on, calm down."

"Did you tell someone about this," Lydia asked nervously.

"My friend Mason," Liam panted. "You said it was a party." He grabbed a fistful of the hem of Katherine's shirt and clenched his hands into fists. Katherine yelped quietly and fell onto her bum, but she continued to rub his back.

Kira moved to the window and looked outside. Then Katherine heard the cheers of other students.

"And who did Mason invite," Stiles asked from next to Malia.

"Everyone," Kira answered quietly.

"We need to get him out of here," Katherine cut in, gently running a hand through Liam's hair. She could feel the shirt beginning to tear in his grasp, and grimaced.

"The floors," Lydia yelped, her eyes wide. She stepped forwards to help him and Katherine stand up. "Get him off the floors!"

Liam threw his head up from Katherine's shoulder and let out a loud roar.