Part 4: Nemesis

|| Nemesis

     |||| something causing misery or death

~~~~~~~~

Baejin becomes outraged. He starts to punch Daehwi a few times before taking a stone to hit himself. I managed to stop him from hitting himself by hugging him. "Baejin.. Don't do it. Your cutie Kyung is here. I'm here." I whisper to him.

"Cutie Kyung... You're here." He hugs me tightly.

Butler Kang rushes towards our direction, looking at me with a worried face. "What happened? Why was Daehwi on the ground? Did someone punched him?" He asks.

"He fell on his own. I want to take Baejin to his room. I think he should rest now." I take Baejin away from the site while answering Butler Kang's question.

Baejin still holds my arm tightly, calling my name again and again. He seems really in a problem as he really adores me so much. I somehow feel this thing scary at first but I should adapt to it as I have taken the responsibility to be his caretaker.

"Baejin... Are you okay?" I ask him softly before he tightens his grip on my arms.

"Bae Jinyoung is not here, right? I won't let him take you away from me. He will make you work every day. I hate it." He whispers.

I smile at him bitterly. "He is not here. Don't worry, if he did that to me, I will report him to you."

"Yes.. Just tell me. I can fight him. He really shouldn't treat my cutie Kyung badly." He pouts.

How should I get used to this condition? Maybe it'll be better when I know each of them well.

~~~~~

I take Baejin to his room to let him away from his stepbrother, Daehwi that I thought at first isn't that bad but wow... the table turned. Baejin takes a seat on his living chair instead of lying down on his bed. He stares at me with some kind of thoughts in his mind. I look away, avoiding his gazes.

"Well.. I should go now. I have something to discuss with the maid.."

"Discuss it with me. I can answer for you." He interrupts.

"But the things that I want to discuss might trigger you. I think you also should get a rest. You're so tired from soccer today right? Rest your mind and forget all the hard times that you had today." I tell him carefully not to hurt his feelings.

"I won't forget what happened today..." He mumbles, walking towards me. "You're in there. Why should I do it?"

He corners me to the door, locking it with his left hand that sneaked behind my back. He comes closer to me until his nose touches mine. His breaths touch my trembling lip. I can't let my eyes opened when his breaths continue. His hand caresses my face, raising my face to face him. "Open your eyes, Cutie Kyung. Are you afraid of me? Why you keep on trying to run away from me? Just ask me, and why do you want me to forget everything that happened today?" His deep voice walks into my ears.

"I'm not afraid of you... I'm just not used to.."

Before I could finish my words, I feel that his lip touches mine aggressively including his teeth grits my lip. I can't withstand this anymore. I push him away from continuing that 'French Kiss' which every girl in this world wants to experience. I avoid looking at his face as I know he must be so puzzled by my actions. "Mianhae... It's just too forward. I need time to adapt to this place and to know you. You can't just... um... kiss me like that." I stutter.

"Cutie Kyung, how could you forget about me? You already know me enough. You have been with me for this whole day. Your time is up to know me because you did know me." He hugs me, whispering.

"It's not enough. Stop this, Bae Jinyoung!" I accidentally called him in the wrong name.

"Mwo? Bae Jinyoung? He is the one that told you that, right?! Where the heck is he?!" Baejin starts to raise his voice. His eyes start to fire up.

"No.. He already went back home. Baejin, don't act up like this. Your Cutie Kyung is here.." I try to distract him from being mad at his other self, Bae Jinyoung. Unfortunately, he doesn't react at all when he heard my name like before.

He pushes me to the wall harshly, hurting my back as I winced in pain. "You know where he is, right?! Tell me where is he!" His anger builds up, choking me slowly.

"I'm... Sorry. I... don't... Help!!!" I stutter as my breaths shorten.

As he tightens his grips on my neck, my tears wetting my cheeks. I feel that the death is near. In just a second, my neck free from his grips as I saw that he already on the other side, lying on the floor. There is Butler Kang comes with a zapper on his hand, taking a look at me at the same time. "Gwaenchana...? I heard some weird noises from this room that's why I barged in." He states.

I hug him as he helps me get up from the floor. "I'm scared. I thought that Baejin is better than Jinyoung. And again I'm wrong. I'm not ready to continue this work. I can't.." I cry on his shoulder.

"Kyung.. This is just the starter. But I know that you will be able to get used to them." He calms me down.

The identities of both of them are so scary. Will I be able to do well?

T B C