Part 23

I arrived Taiwan alone on the next day. Mr Bae already reserved a hotel for me to stay for a few days including my foods. I don't think that he is that bad, he also a caring person in my thoughts.

The morning brightness from the sun kissed my skin, waking me up from not-so-deep sleep. I stretched my body on the bed until someone groans in pain as I feel that my hand touches something like body parts of someone.

AGHH!

I screamed when I saw a handsome figure lying on the same bed as mine. I get off from the bed as quick as I could, covering my body which is in sleeping attire with the huge fluffy blanket.

"Nuguseyo?! Get out from my room now!" I scream again loudly.

"Woah.. Chill. You're the girl that Daniel hyung talked about, Erin Kyung.. Am I right?" He asks me while buttoning his shirt back properly.

"You know Daniel..? How... Are you his friend?" I ask him back.

"He doesn't tell you about me? I'm Lai Kuanlin, I live here. This hotel is mine." He smirks.

Wait.. Kuanlin. Lin! I remember that Baejin told me about him.

He suddenly snuggles his head on my neck, whispering. "You're really as cute as how Daniel told me."

I push him away. "Did you somehow know about Baejin?" I ask him right away.

"That bipolar hyung?" He snickers before continue telling me about his impression towards Jinyoung.  "I'm confused at the first time when I met him but I feel much comfortable after Daniel hyung explained to me. It's not that easy to become Jinyoung hyung's friend and I gave up."

"Is that why you became a rapper and left him?" I questioned.

"You're really interested in Jinyoung hyung. I couldn't continue with my next step to tackle your heart." He smiles.

"I don't even feel interested in you. I came here to avoid both of them from fighting over me. And now... I have made them hate me. What a good person I am." I sigh.

"You like both Daniel hyung and Jinyoung hyung? How about Baejin hyung, the other Jinyoung's personality?" He looks shocked.

I nod, making him squeals his weird dolphin sound. "Wow! A love square! It sounds amazing!"

He holds my chin to face his symmetrical face. "I think it's more interesting if I made it into.. maybe pentagon love? Five side?" He smirks.

I take his hand off from my face, walking towards the window to look at the busy city of Taipei. His sneaky hands start to roam around my waist and hugs me tightly. "Noona~ The scenery is beautiful, right?" He whispers.

"Kuanlin.. No matter what you do, I won't fall for you. So, just stop whatever your move is." I advise him before he takes out his phone, starts calling someone.

"Daniel hyung~ What are you doing now?" He answers the phone loudly but never leaves his hands from my waist.

He turns the speaker on, letting me to hear all Daniel's answers. "Kuanlin, don't call me right now. I'm busy.. I have to help Jinyoung to find his documents."

I feel quite sad to listen to his replies that both of them are not worried about me. My eyebrows are drooping, changing my face to a sad one. Kuanlin seems to notice my expression as he suddenly snuggles on my shoulders and neck.

"Where is noona? You're not update me about her nowadays." Kuanlin asks Daniel a tricky question.

"Why you're looking for her right now? Even I'm not care about her anymore. I already told you that I'm busy. I better hang this call up, later on I will call you back." Daniel whines.

Kuanlin suddenly whispers 'sorry' to me and takes me back to the queen sized bed, trapping me under his small but strong body. "Hyung.. I just want you to know that noona..." He stops replying Daniel as he starts to kiss me deeply.

I whine in pain as he bites my lower lip on purpose. He stops when he heard Daniel replies, "Yah! Isn't that.. Isn't that Erin's voice?!".

"I thought you said that you're busy. You should guess tho. I'm hanging up now." Kuanlin turns off his phone, getting off from my body.

I'm shocked by his sudden kiss just now together with Daniel's worries. Is he still worried about me?

"Do you want me to call Jinyoung hyung after Daniel hyung just now?"

Lai Kuanlin.. What are you doing?

T B C