Part 9: Nefarious

|| Nefarious

    |||| Wicked, villainous, despicable.

The intense situation happened between Baejin and I as he asked me the sensitive question. I don't know how to answer it. "... Did you hate him that much? It's not even his fault that I got locked in that scary room. He tried to help me by finding a way to get the key from Jinyoung. Can you stop blaming him?" I tell him the truth inside my heart.

"You're backing him up.. Then, why you ask me to accompany you when you're into Daniel Hyung?!" He raises up his voice, pulling me closer to him harshly.

"Why don't you cry on his shoulder? Why you must use mine when you just want to look at his condition?" He continues.

Why you're that mad, Baejin? I just made up the answer to know what will happen to you when you're outside, I thought.

The cloudy sky flew away as the moon shines together with the stars. I take a look at the pretty sky to heal my hurting heart. As I take a look at Baejin, he already went somewhere else. I want to take a walk to search for him. Suddenly, I feel like someone is hugging from behind, nibbling 'his' nose on my ear. I shrieked but he cups my mouth. "Don't scream.. I'm here."

"Baejin..? Why you're behind me?" I ask Baejin as I'm curious about him.

"Don't look at me right now. You won't know me. I'm hideous now." He whispers.

I take his hands off from mine, turn around to look at him. His hair turns ash grey, not as black as before. "What happened..? Your hair colour changes. Does this is what Butler Kang warned before?" I ask him.

"This is just the starter. I'm sorry. I shouldn't change this early. I should make you happy and play rides with you. Please.. Go away before I changed into something worse." He tells me in desperation.

"Change..? Like what? You're still normal to me." I caress his face.

He pushes me until I lied down on the ground with him on top of me. He starts to sniff my neck like how a wolf used to do. "Baejin.. What are you doing? It's tickling me." I try to push him away but he parries my hands away.

He then kisses me deeply, trying to take my clothes off from my petite body. I feel insecure about his actions. I end up hugging myself to avoid him from continuing his wrongdoings. "Baejin, stop! This is wrong.. What are you trying to do?" I ask him in fear.

He doesn't even answer me as he deepens the kiss. I hit his back a few times to stop him. My tears flow on my cheeks together with the cold sweats due to the fear. He stops as he saw my wet cheeks and backing away from me. ".. Baejin.. Wae? Are you really him?" I ask him still in fear.

I come closer to him to get to know him. I pat his head like how I used to do to the stray dogs on the street. He hugs me and snuggles on my nape of the neck. ".. Baejin, are you turning into a.. a werewolf when you're outside at night?" I ask him, continue to pat his head.

"I.. I'm sorry, Kyung. I shouldn't make you cry again today. But I did.. I'm not good enough for you." He finally speaks up although he is stuttering badly. He pushes me away but I caught his hand to stop him from running away.

"Knowing you will be a werewolf already fascinate me. Don't be guilty.. But you have some kind of a dirty mind, right?" I chuckle. He blushes, asking me to caress his fluffy ash grey hair. 

"Erin! There you are! Baejin is... Stay away from him, Erin!" Butler Kang yells out, pulling me away from Baejin who is next to me.

Butler Kang hugs me tightly, limiting my breathing ability. "Thank goodness you're still fine. He is dangerous right now. Don't even go near him or..."

"I already did... It's fine although quite shocking at first." I cut off his words, pushing him away to get breathing again.

"You what..? How did you do that? No one ever tames him when he became like this.." Butler Kang comments.

I call Baejin with my hand gestures, he comes with an excitement. "See? He is not bad all. It's just maybe you mistakenly treat him." I give him a positive response.

"But.. how to turn him back to normal? I'm afraid that there's no way.." I look at Baejin with full of concern.

"Bring him back to the mansion. His specific doctor will come to treat him. Let's go.." Butler Kang takes me to follow him, together with Baejin.

"Where are we going? You said you want to play in the amusement park. Why we are leaving the park then?" Baejin asks curiously.

"Urm.. Baejin, I think I have fun today. My sadness also has faded away. Let's get back to the mansion. I'm tired already." I lied to him.

"But I want to play more here.. Let me play with you for a while." He whines.

"Baejin, don't play anymore. It's already 2 AM. You should stay in your mansion, sleeping right now." Butler Kang interrupts my conversation with Baejin.

Butler Kang drags him to leave the amusement park in a harsh way until he claws Butler Kang in just a blink. "Baejin.. What are you doing?" I ask him, shocked by the sudden incident.

"Daniel.. Are you okay? This looks quite deep. Let me treat it for you.. Let's go to the.. ARGHH!"

I screamed as Baejin pounces me, trapping me under his strong body. His eyes look different from before - fierce. "Don't be near with other guys except me!" He growls.

Baejin.. You're really jealous, right?

T B C