Part 30

Jinyoung stays seated next to his fiancee, joining the breakfast although he seems to object my presence at first. He keeps quiet at first, eating his toasts without a word.

"Urm.. Kyung. I'm sorry for my fiance's words to you. He shouldn't..."

Before Lyn gets to finish her apologies, I mutter my opinion. "He shouldn't do that. I already heard this words from you a lot. Why must you take the blame? He is the one that did something wrong. He should be apologizing.. Not you."

".. Mianhae.. Is that enough?" I heard Jinyoung answers.

I glare at him, ignoring his cocky face. "You're not sincere at all when apologizing to me. Why should I accept it then?"

"Yah.. Erin. Let's eat in peace. That food will gone bad if you keep on going mad." Daniel whispers to me.

"Wait.. Is your full name Erin Kyung?" Lyn seems to hear Daniel's words. "I think I heard that name before.. I think it came from you Bae when you slept last night. You're sleep talking."

"That's absurd. Since when do I know this girl?" Jinyoung replies.

".. yeah I never met him before." I answer him right away, making him shut his mouth. Daniel and Kuanlin choke on their food, look at me with disbelief.

Jinyoung shocks to hear my answer as I could read from his face when I answered him just now. I continue eating my food, ignoring all of them who are too shocked except Lyn.

The situation suddenly becomes so silent and awkward. My food finished first than others. "I want to get some fresh air. May I leave the table now?" I ask Lyn while looking at all of them who are still holding cutleries.

"Sure.. But can I join you? I'm too full to eat anymore." She smiles.

I nod. I wait for her and leave the dining room together with her. Our walks around the pool don't even have any conversations until she tends to ask me something. ".. Kyung, you knew Jinyoung for a long time.. Am I right?"

I stop my walking pace, staring at her confused of her sudden question. ".. Wae?" I ask her back.

"I don't know whether this is just my instinct but he always calls the name 'Erin' every night when he fell asleep at the sofa." She answers sadly.

"I'm not the only Erin in this world. Don't worry.. Maybe he said something else but you're the one that listened to it wrongly." I tell her without even feeling hurt anymore.

"Maybe you're right.. But is it true that you never met him before?" She asks again.

"It's true.. Let's forget about this serous matter and just walk around. I don't want to make myself stress again." I sigh, walking around the pool again leaving Lyn behind. She seems confused.

Mianhae.. I have to lie to you, Lyn. I'm afraid I'll make you hurt.

After a few minutes walking around the swimming pool, my stomach aches too much. I feel like I want to throw up badly plus with such a pain headache in my head. I take a look around but my eyes already blurred.

"Kyung! What's happened?! You're walking around just fine right now?" Lyn catches my body, helping me to stand up.

"I don't know.. I feel so bad right now." I throw out again after telling her a bit.

"Wait.. I'm going to.." I can't hear anything anymore.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Cutie Kyung.. You're here. Where are you going? Bring me together with you. I want to go anywhere with you.."

Baejin's voice fades away as I opened my eyes, realizing that I'm on a bed which is not my room at all. I try to move my hands but some wires are attached to my body with an IV fluid stand.

I take a look around to see if there's any clues that could describe whose room is this. Unfortunately, Jinyoung shows up alone with a glass of water in his hand. He puts the glass away when he saw me moving.

"You're awake, Erin! I'm worried as the doctor told me you got a food poisoning." He hugs me all of sudden.

Why he changed? He hates me first and now he cares about me?

I push him right away, hugging myself. "What are you doing?"

He looks at me in disbelief. "Erin... Why you changed all of sudden?"

"Who is the one that treated me badly at first?! Isn't that person who changed the most?! You humiliate me, you embarrassed me in front of your other cliques and you broke my heart." I yell at him but he cupped my mouth, looks around.

SHHH! "My father might know that you are here. You know that he hates you, right? Lyn also can't see both of us being so close to each other.."

"I don't even want you to care about me anymore.." I speak up, cutting his words.

"Erin... I'm not hating you on purpose of all past days you're here. It's all an acting! I told you that my father is watching me all the time by his spies." He explains.

"You don't know even your acting hurts me.. You already know how fragile my heart is and you say anything without care about me at all." My tears surrendered as they wet my cheeks.

Jinyoung grabs both of my hands, pulling me to kiss my lip. I moves around, trying to set myself free from him but it's all too late. He deepens the kiss as he sandwiched his body between mine and the bed.

... I miss his kiss.. And he did it..

T B C