Prologue [pt. 3]

"Good morning Juudaime!"

"Yo, Tsuna!"

"Ah, good morning Yamamoto, Gokudera-kun!"

After Tsuna dealt with an altercation of a breakfast brawl between Lambo, Ipin, Fuuta, Reborn, and Bianchi (ever since Reborn got his original form back she had been too busy fawning over him since), he finally said his goodbyes and left for school, meeting up with his friends at his house gates.

"Did you get a good nights sleep Juudaime?" Gokudera asked, the trio walking towards their way to school.

"I'd like to say that I did, but I'm not sure. I feel physically fine but mentally tired.." Tsuna replied, sighing deeply.

"Did you stay up late last night?" Yamamoto asked after Gokudera recommended some medicine to Tsuna, in which the latter politely refused.

"No, I actually went to sleep at a reasonable time last night...ah! Although, I did wake up early this morning for once! I wonder why..."

"Ahaha! So you're actually becoming responsible for once Tsuna?"

Tsuna was about to respond to that, but sweatdropped at the direct insult portrayed in that sentence before laughing awkwardly. Gokudera just threw curses towards Yamamoto after figuring out what he was implying, the latter just laughing it off not realizing the insult he just directed towards Tsuna.

"Don't go being disrespectful towards the boss, Baseball-Freak!"

Tsuna blinked.

"I don't really understand, but okay. Sorry about that, boss~!" Yamamoto chirped, patting Tsuna on the shoulder.

Boss...

"You could sound more serious whenever you say that, idiot! Don't worry about the Baseball-Freak, Juudaime!" Gokudera reassured; Yamamoto just kept laughing in the background.

...

"Juudaime?" Gokudera perked up at the sudden silence coming from his boss, as well as Yamamoto, who stopped laughing after taking notice of his friend's silence.

Boss...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...his isn't...just..I.....here....all."

Boss...

"...You're...he...oss.."

Boss...

"Are you determined? To become the..."

I...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Juudaime!"

Tsuna jerked his head up out of his trance to see Gokudera and Yamamoto both looking at him with worry present in their eyes.

"I...wha..?"

"You suddenly blanked out. Tsuna, are you alright?" Yamamoto asked, a concerned smile on his face.

'It happened again...'

Tsuna shook his head before chuckling nervously.

"I-it's nothing, don't worry about it! A-anyways, we should head to school already before we're late! Wouldn't want to be bitten to death by Hibari-san!" Tsuna said quickly, powerwalking ahead of the two.

Gokudera and Yamamoto glanced at each other with confusion and worry, before just going ahead to follow after Tsuna.

After being out of sight a figure jumped down from the Sawada household roof before letting out a short hum.