Chapter 3 - Secret

It had been about 2 weeks ever since Tsuna had begun his lessons with Giotto. They had worked out a schedule in which the boy's ancestor would only call and tutor him on school nights. Within the time period of since his tutoring began, Tsuna had found the time to tell Giotto the complete story of the beginning of his crazy life starring his guardians and Reborn, all the way to the end of the Battle of the Rainbow. And of course, his story included Enma and the Shimon family.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Enma and his guardians had actually been absent from school over the course of a few days. The Shimon group had actually planned a schedule to head to Italy before Tsuna's group at the end of the school year, so instead of waiting, per Adelheid's demand, they were getting preparations done half a year in advance. That way, they wouldn't have anything to worry about when the time comes.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving on, whenever Giotto had heard of the conflict that his descendant had faced regarding Vongola and Shimon's relationship, he wasn't as much as surprised in the slightest, but was just proud that Tsuna was able to prevail through all the challenges he had faced.

Aside from that, along with the regular lessons that Giotto was giving Tsuna, he even went as far as to help him with learning a few foreign languages, Italian being the main of course. Tsuna had greatly struggled in the beginning whenever they had started the concept, but somewhat accustomed himself to what he was learning. Having Reborn as a tutor already, Tsuna could pretty much work his way through assignments much more easily.

The teen was in his third year of high school now, and although he still made a fool of himself both in and out of school here and there, he'd grown quite a bit. He had become quite sarcastic, and was unintentionally bold at times as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was just another school day for Tsuna, which meant another lesson from Giotto. His keyword this time around, "Secret."

Sometimes Tsuna would find difficulty in grasping the meaning of the keywords he was given, and at most it took him 2-3 days to finally get it. "Not everything comes to you at once, so it's fine to take your time," is what his ancestor had told him. Now then, back to the main focus-

------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuna was bored.

The Mathematics class period he currently was in was boring.

Now wait, I know what you're thinking, "Tsuna of all people, being bored during a lesson. What on earth?"

Listen, you don't understand, at all.

Have you ever had one of those teachers that speak in the slowest, most boring tone ever? What am I saying, you most likely have.

Well, it's better than having Nezu-sensei as your teacher-

Anyways, that is what Tsuna was going through right now. He may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but with how his current teacher was teaching, he felt like if the lesson continued any longer, he might just fall asleep.

He was doing his best not to already. And it wasn't only Tsuna that was feeling this way. The WHOLE class was. Half of them already had heads on their desks, and the other half were either asleep or attempting to take notes. Tsuna had only glanced at some certain individuals...

His self-proclaimed Storm guardian was already asleep on his desk.

Next, his easy-going Rain guardian was doodling in his notebook.

What It Takes (KHR Fanfic) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें