Chapter 5 - Class Trip: Beginning

"A...class trip?"

"Yeah, it's going to be in about a week. We're going to be spending 3 days at our hotel, and participate in different activities each day."

"Well, that sounds like it's going to be fun."

"I don't really know about that actually..."

"Why would say that, Tsunayoshi-kun?"

"Well, last year's class trip was quite...eventful.."

'By that I mean that I was mostly just pushed around and messed with the whole time by my classmates.'

"Well, either way, I guess I should hold off with bringing you here during that time period then."

"Huh? Why?"

"Well, I'd prefer if you'd be able to enjoy yourself with your friends and not burden yourself with my teachings, so, have fun on the upcoming break you'll get, alright?"

"Ahaha..well, if you say so!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!"

"You're too loud damn monkey!" Hana slapped Gokudera on the back, which resulted in her getting glared at by the latter, to which she wasn't fazed by at all. Within the commotion, Kyoko grabbed the paper from Gokudera's hand, curious as to why he yelled so loudly.

"Let's see.."

_____________________________________________

Group 2

Gokudera Hayato

Miyamura Ren

Takami Aika

Yamamoto Takeshi

Yuuri Ruru

_____________________________________________

"I don't see what the problem is, I mean, you have Yamamoto-kun in your group." Kyoko said with a smile.

"The problem is that Juudaime isn't in my group!"

"Well, it is what it is, can't change it!" Yamamoto said with a laugh, which irked the bomber.

"You don't get it! If Juudaime isn't in my group, how am I supposed to perform my job as his right-hand man!? The groups need to be changed!"

"That's impossible...they've already been decided.." Chrome shrunk a bit at the glare that she received from Gokudera, regretting that she even spoke.

------------------------------------------------------------------

What Gokudera was referring to, is his group assignment for their upcoming class trip in a week: Destination, Tokyo. The whole 3rd year class was to be going on this trip, and regarding his class, they consist of 25 students total. 

The first day of the trip they would head to Tokyo in the morning, eat lunch, and then in the afternoon the class of 25 would be taken over by a tour guide, and they would take them around Tokyo and do some sightseeing with the group. Day 2, the students would split up into groups, and staying within certain boundaries of the city, their route chosen in advance, go explore the city on their own, returning to the hotel before curfew. And the 3rd day, the whole class would be to get together again, and do some more sightseeing, visiting places on their own for the day. And finally, the 4th day would be when they head back to Namimori.