Chapter 2 - Control

*Ka-chack!*

Blink.

'A gun..?'

...

*rustle*

'Oh...it's just Reborn...'

...

...

...

'WAIT WHAT-'

*Bang!*

Tsuna had just barely avoided the bullet discharged from the now smoking gun in his home tutor's hand, mixed feelings present on the latter's face.

"Should I be proud or disappointed that I can't wake you up with a shot to the head as often anymore?" Reborn pouted, but Tsuna just cringed at his fake acting.

"Just leave already, please.." Tsuna scratched the back of his head, sweating nervously at the blank look that Reborn was sending him before said man headed towards the door. He placed his hand on the handle before speaking over his shoulder.

"Feeling any better since yesterday?" Tsuna blinked in confusion at his question.

"Better..? What do you mean by that?" Reborn stayed in place with for a while before opening the door.

"Forget it. Come down in 5 or else your breakfast will get eaten." Tsuna couldn't see Reborn's face throughout that whole short altercation, so he couldn't tell how he was feeling. But after the door was shut, Tsuna decided not to dwell on it any longer. He took a slight glance at his alarm clock, it reading 7:25.

'I woke up later than I did yesterday...' Tsuna got up and headed towards the bathroom, deep in his own thoughts.

'I guess speaking with Vo- Giotto-san took longer than expected.'

That's right, this time around, Tsuna kept his memories of meeting Giotto in his dream. He had recalled all of which they spoke about last night, the memory retainment error, Vongola Gear, and Tsuna's self-confidence. And then there was that one bit at the end too...

------------------------------------------------------------------
~Flashback~

"Well, it's about that time Tsunayoshi-kun." Giotto said, glancing at the sun rising in the horizon.

"W-wait! I know that you said that you were going to teach me and all, but exactly how-" Giotto had cut him off by pointing at his Vongola Gear.

"Just be sure to wear it when you go to sleep, and I'll definitely be able to see you again, in a space just like this. And before you say anything else, I know that you have much more to ask, but we'll have to save that for another time. Is that alright with you?"

Tsuna, indeed still having so much more to ask the man, just nodded slowly before letting out a quiet apology, in which the former boss just chuckled at.

The area around them was starting to glow white, signaling that Tsuna was about to wake up. And in that moment, Giotto widened his eyes a little bit, before quickly turning to Tsuna, confusion on the teen's face. Giotto smiled slightly before speaking up.

"I might as well give you a default lesson to start with ahead of time! Keep this is mind for the day..