Chapter 6 - Class Trip: Bonding

(Third person POV)

Day 2: 1:05 PM

"Where exactly do you think we should go next?"

"Can't we stop by somewhere for some food first? I'm getting hungry.."

"We literally ate an hour ago."

"I eat a lot, okay!?"

"..."

Tsuna was trailing a few feet behind his groupmates in silence, a lot going on in his mind. For example-

His Vongola Gear was missing.

~~~~~

Flashback – Same Day: 8:35 AM

- - - - -

"I-it's missing..?" Enma was at a loss for words. Not just him though, Gokudera and Yamamoto were as well.

"I could've sworn I wore it to sleep last night..I'm sure I had it on..!" Tsuna was anxious. It was an extremely important item to him, and yet it vanished so easily. How could his VG just disappear out of thin air? Although, it seemed Tsuna wouldn't need to ponder on that matter no longer though.

"Hey, Tsuna...you don't think that someone stole it, do you?" Yamamoto asked, which made the others look at him with shock, which Gokudera was the first to recover from.

"Although I don't want to agree with him, Yamamoto may be right Juudaime. I mean, if your Vongola Gear disappeared between the interval of last night and this morning, then it only makes sense." Enma decided to add his own thoughts as well.

"There's 25 people in our class in total, and out of that amount there's 13 guys, so aside from us four, counting the other nine guys in our class, one of them took it then?"

"I'll gather them all up and we'll interrogate them all at once Juudaime, just say the word." Gokudera had already flashed his bombs, and Tsuna had actually considered the idea for a millisecond before refusing the suggestion.

"N-no, I don't think we should do that..."

"Who would even take your Vongola Gear anyways? I mean, I still have my own on me-" Yamamoto brought out his own Vongola Gear, and Gokudera followed with his own, Enma showing his own respective Simon Ring still on his finger, his property not stolen either.

"And besides, it's not like anyone has a grudge on you." Tsuna sweat dropped at that. He was pretty sure that the majority of the girls in his class had a grudge against him regarding Gokudera and Yamamoto, and just about everyone bullied or made fun of him, so...

"I wouldn't say that.." Tsuna muttered, but the three of them caught it. Enma was the first to speak up.

"I'll have to agree." Although it was harsh, it was indeed true, and that urged Gokudera to ask Tsuna once again about the interrogation method, which he once again refused. Before anyone else could speak again though, they got interrupted by the sound of the door sliding open.

"Guys, we're about to eat and then head out, so hurry up!" It was one of their classmates - one of the suspected people - that came in to say that, and just then the group realized that they were the only ones left in the room. He had stared at the group for a few moments before closing the door.

"Do you think he did it?" Yamamoto asked no one in particular.

"We can't just falsely accuse people, and besides, it could have been anyone, but well..I guess we don't have any time to waste. Today we'll be split up into groups, so I guess we'll have to find the culprit later.." Although hesitant, Tsuna had to agree with Enma. So the four of them got themselves situated, and headed out.