Chapter 12 - A Day With The (Hot-headed) Storm

A/N - owo WHAT'S THIS? AN ACTUAL UPDATE? WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT???

Beware of many typos...maybe. I probably didn't get 'em all-

Anyways, A/N at the end of course! Enjoy~

《🔥》

Tsuna let out a shaky breath as he placed his hands into his pants' pockets. Closing his eyes, he tuned out the loud noise coming from the many children playing around in Namimori Park--where he was currently waiting outside of for a certain someone. Opening his eyes again, he focused his attention to a few ants moving in a line toward whatever destination.

He sighed.

'What am I getting all nervous for again?'

Taking his hands out of his pockets, Tsuna stretched his arms over his head. He took a deep breath, placing a hand on top of his chest. Exhaling, he prepared to take another breath before-

"Juudaimeee!"

He was interrupted by a call oh-so-familiar to him. Putting on a closed-eyed smile, Tsuna faced the direction where the voice came from.

"Good morning, Gokudera...-kun?"

Tsuna stared blankly at the largely packed backpack his friend had on.

'Right. I was nervous because I expected something like this to happen.'

"Gokudera-kun...what is that for?" Gokudera huffed, a smile on his face.

"This is all in case of a worse-scenario situation! It'd be bad if something happened while we're out, so I brought many supplies to help compensate for that!" Setting the heavy-looking bag on the ground, Gokudera opened it and began to take things out.

"I've brought, flashlights, helmets, a first-aid kit, sunglasses, blankets, and...!" Tsuna sweatdropped as Gokudera continued to take things out of the bag, before finally deciding to interrupt him.

"I-I don't really think that all of that is necessary Gokudera-kun. We're just going to hang out is all, so I don't think you need to worry much about anything crazy happening."

To be honest, Tsuna was outright lying to himself. No matter how normal of a day he were to have, something crazy was always bound to happen. Of course though, he decided not mention that.

"No, not at all! I must be prepared for anything Juudaime! It's my duty as your right-hand man!"

"If anything were to happen, then I think that your dynamites and Vongola Gear should be just fine to take care of it."

"But...!"

...

...

...

It took Tsuna an extra 10 minutes to convince Gokudera to not bring the backpack with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*briiing!*

*briiing!*

*briiing!*

"Good morning Juudaime! It's an honor for you to call me this early morning! Is there something that you need? A massage? Homework help? An enemy!?"

"Nonono, there's nothing like that Gokudera-kun, but yeah, good morning. You see, well, summer break starts in a few days as you already know..."