Omake - Phone Call

~~~

"Tokyo truly is a pretty amazing place huh?"

"..."

"Hey, look at the design of that fountain! How interesting!"

"..."

"Wow, that looks-"

"Can you shut up for once Yamamoto?"

"..."

"Why am I even here, I shouldn't be." Yamamoto glanced at their group's three other members leading the way - all girls - who kept glancing back at the two with mesmerized looks here and there, before looking back at Gokudera.

"You know, if you're so worried about not being with Tsuna and wondering how he's doing, why don't you just call him?"

...

...

...

Gokudera took out his phone, annoyed that he didn't think of that earlier. After dialing his boss' number, he put the phone to his ear.

"I wanna listen too Gokudera!" The bomber glanced at the smiling Yamamoto with slight irritation before putting his phone on speaker.

*Click!*

"Hello, Juudaime? I know that this call came suddenly and all, but I just wanted to-"

"The following number can not be reached, please leave a message after the tone."

Yamamoto snatched the phone from Gokudera's hand on impulse before the latter could break it in frustration, which he was entirely about to do.

"He's probably just preoccupied with his group! Let's call him later okay?" Gokudera retorted quickly with his own thoughts.

"Or he could be in some deep trouble right now! I need to go and find him!" Yamamoto just laughed at his baseless theory.

"Come on now, you're being delusional-" Gokudera cut him off, flaunting his bombs from out of nowhere.

"Delusional?! You're the last person that I'd expect to hear that from! I outta-!"

"Yamomoto-kun, Gokudera-kun, is everything alright?" The two shifted their focus to their three other group members who were watching them with curious yet worried looks. They both took a quick glance around, noticing that they made too big of a scene, for people from all directions were staring at the two. 

"Ahaha, yeah we're good! Nothing to see here!" Yamamoto laughed off the tension, while Gokudera put away his dynamites with an annoyed expression on his face. After that, the crowd dispersed, and people began to mind their own business again. Yamamoto placed his hands together and bowed slightly to the three girls.

"Sorry about the disturbance!" All three of the girls blushed and laughed weirdly, speaking all at once.

"Y-you don't need to apologize at all Yamamoto-kun!"

"Yeah, yeah! It's completely fine!"

"Let's move on now, okay?" They turned around, once again taking the lead to their next destination. Yamamoto glanced at Gokudera, who had an exasperated look on his face, and just smiled.

"Like I said before, Tsuna's probably just focused with his group right now, so let's call him later, alright Gokudera?" 

Gokudera grumbled a few incoherent words under his breath before reluctantly agreeing with Yamamoto.

...

...

...

It's a shame that they didn't follow through with Gokudera's plan though, since he was indeed correct...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~