Chapter 27

Chapter 27

After two months.

Dalawang buwan ang ang lumipas, graduating na si Triton at Ahmed. While I still have a year to study since I'm taking a five year program.

What happened with the incident? Hindi ako nakarating sa kahit saang hospital, because my mother didn't allow me to.

Tita Taliya and Tita Paislee called my mother asking her the same thing. To bring her daughter, she asked me and I couldn't answer.

Nang mga oras na 'yon, hindi ko alam kung sino ang pupuntahan ko. I want to split my body into two and run towards them, hug them and comfort them.

But that decision made a total changed.

Cold war.

Ang dating magkakaibigan, my mother, Tita Taliya and Tita Paislee were no longer talking to each other. Nawala na ang mainit nilang pakikitungo sa isa't-isa nang dahil lamang sa akin. 

I hated myself for that. If I was just matured enough, maybe this will not happen.

Tanging ang mga Daddy na lamang namin ang nag-uusap, still, sabong is life.

And Triton and Ahmed?

Nagulat na lang ako nang bigla silang ipadala ng kanilang mga pamilya sa ibang lugar para magbakasyon.

Triton was sent to states for his medication while Ahmed stayed at Manila for their business.

And for the first time in my entire life, I spent my vacation without any presence of Triton and Ahmed.

After my mother's refusal no one dared to talk about the incident, no one opened up. I tried to approach Tita Taliya and Tita Paislee but they refused to talk to me.

Sinubukan kong magtanong kay Daddy dahil kahit papaano ay magkakasama pa rin sila nila Tito, pero sinabi ni Daddy na hindi nila isinisingit sa usapan ang nangyari.

That's why right now, I am still clueless about what happened. Papaano naaksidente si Ahmed? Ano ang sakit ni Triton?

But during my vacation, I found a new circle friends and I think I can considered them genuine. Pero ako ang pinaka-kakaiba sa kanila.

We're all waiting for the ice cream to be served.

Yes, I got closer with Autumn Olbes, Antonia and August.

"Here's your order ladies."

"Kamusta na kayo ni Dylan, Antonia? Hindi ka pa rin pinapansin?" tanong ni Autumn.

"Oh shut up Olbes, mind your own man."

"And what about you August? Hindi ka pa rin pinapansin?" August rolled her eyes.

"What is wrong with you, Autumn? Bakit hindi ka na lang kumain?" Ito lagi ang nangyayari sa tuwing magkakasama kami.

They often fights and I'll keep quiet.

"But how about the pretty Euphie?" August asked.

"I always feel so different with you." Ilang beses ko na itong sinabi sa kanila.

"No, the only different is just you're too beautiful, you didn't need to make efforts just to make the guys stay. While Antonia, she needs to seduce. August needs to seduce."

"Autumn needs to seduce." Bato ni Antonia kay Autumn.

I already knew Autumn before, dumagdag lamang si Antonia at August nang ipakilala sila sa akin ni Autumn.