In memory of my favorite reader

Dear you

This is a commemoration for my one and only favorite reader of this story, dahil sa kanya kaya ako eager mag-update kahit puro sabaw at puro kakatawanan lang ang laman nito, dahil sa kanya nabuo ang konsepto ng kwentong ito, dahil sa kanya ko lang inaalay ang akdang ito. Sa totoo lang wala akong pakialam kung walang nagbabasa nito but as long as I can make my favorite reader smile, I'm contented.

Sad to say, that person just passed away, and she's my best friend.

I suddenly lost the energy to write, because this story reminds me of her, our good old days during college, how the characters came from our professors as we made fun of them. I've been thinking to stop this but somebody told me to finish this in her memory. Though I'm not sure if I can write this with a smile, if I can laugh again like I used to, this fictional world belongs only to us and the courage to continue is lost.

I know this is just a temporary emotion, nobody will understand how I feel, how painful my lost, she's not just a friend; she's a family, like a sister to me. And if she's still alive today, I'm sure she will tell me to not give up and to continue living. Hope will return someday and I will be able to smile and laugh from the bottom of my heart.

From this moment on, without her, I know she'll never read this "trying-hard" humor story to make her happy, I will continue even though it's still painful.

To the readers who are currently reading Hacienda Barosa, thank you so much, hindi ko ma-express sa salita kung paano ako magpapasalamat sa inyo, lalo na sa mga nagko-comment ng mga feedback, iyon ang gagamitin kong lakas para magpatuloy, para sa one and only favorite reader kong best friend.

One of my characters in TPT said... "Cry as long as you feel human... Live."

I will write as long as I live.

This is my legacy for my best friend.

Thank again!

-Demi, AnakniRizal

This is her. :)