"Gunslingers good to bad day"

Yn POV
I wake up from my sleep.....or sleep mode what ever it is. I look at the clock to see its 7. "I got time" I say and get up and put on my weapons and hood. I look at my bed to see kernel cayde Sanders.(yep I named the chicken kernel cayde Sanders don't judge) look at me. Then I had a wonderful idea. "If your going to be my partner you need to protect your self" I say and went to a small work bench and started tinkering with the materials I had in my bags.
Time skip.
After I finish tinkering I put a collar on kernel. And then I put a monger cloak and horn like mine on him.

 And then I put a monger cloak and horn like mine on him

"You like it" I say the chicken nodded. "Your going to get all the chicks..........I just remembered your a chicken that is messed up but you know what I mean" I say kernel flapped his wings and started running around in excitement. "It's funny Raven is a Raven.Qrow is a crow. And I have a chicken. And I'm still better."I say And pet kernel.
I look at the clock. It's 845. "Better make sure the kids don't miss class." I say start to leave while kernel follows me. I get to team RWBY's dorm. I knock..............Ruby answers. "Hey unc-CAYDE." Ruby cut herself off. I give a thumbs up. "We have class soon don't forget." I say "ok won't bye" she says and closes the door. I walk to class. Once I get there I see a man with a mustache. "Hello is this professor ports class." I ask "why yes it is young man." He said
"Ok good" I said and started walking and sit in a seat. And I pick up kernel and set him on my lap and he just cuddles in. Mr port came up to my seat and looked at me. "Why do you not have your uniform young man." He said "I don't because Ozpin allowed me to not have one. And I said I'd leave if I couldn't." I say petting kernel. "At least have your hood down." He said "ya I'm going to say no for reasons" I say "what reasons?" He ask "good question but your answer is in another time" I say he just nods and walks away.
Time skip
Everybody made it into the room. Including Rwby and JNPR who were almost late. Everybody was talking. "Quiet down class!" Mr port said to no avail. I look down a kernel. "Get everyone's attention." I say kernel stands on my lap and flaps his wings

Everybody shut up and looked at kernel. I pet him. "Good boy you get some seeds." I say and bring out a bag of sunflower seeds and get a hand full. And kernel eats it all like no tomorrow. "You can a start me Port" I say he goes from shock back to neutral. "Thank you mr Cayde I believe it was" he said I nod. "Ok class-bla-bla-bla-bla." He started talking. I look at kernel. "Wake me when something happens." I say and sleep while sitting straight as if I was awake. While kernel try's to find the seeds I had earlier but to no avail and just sits down on my lap.
After a super boring story.
I was asleep when kernel pecked my chest making me wake up. "Any one who has these traits raise your hand." mr port said. I raised mine and so did Weiss. "Mr cayde and miss schnee. Please come forward." He said I picked up kernel and walked to Mr port. "Who would like to go first." He said "oh me me!" I say jumping with kernel. "Ok Mr cayde." He said Weiss sat down in her chair watching me with anger. I set kernel down. And I sit down while kernel stands in front of me. "Are your ready mr cayde" he said I give him a thumbs up. He swings a blunder ax at the cage letting out a bourtusk. "Kernel be a good boy and KILL." I say kernel flaps his wings and a suit of amor and weapons appear on kernel.