"Night of drinking and truths"

Yn POV
I woke up from my bed got up and went on my way to the launch room while Kernel kept sleeping under the covers. As I arrived at the room I see tables flipped over and food everywhere. I see Ruby holding Weiss. "Ruby what happened?" I asked. "Food fight" she said
I nodded and go in the kitchen and make some spicy ramen. I pick up my bowl and exit to see ms Goodwitch Using her powers to clean up everything. "Don't play with your food children." She said and walked away with ozpin. I chuckle and start to leave while eating my food. I bumped into someone. I stop eating to see three people wearing a different uniform. Must be from one of the other schools. "Sorry about that......and could you please stop trying to take my gun." I said to the green haired girl she looked shocked. "How did you know." She asked I chuckled and finished my ramen quickly. "Because that weapon mean the world to me in more ways then one so I always no when something is missing." I said patting her head while looking the the group.
I put ace back in it holster. "So who are you" I ask "I'm Cinder fall.....the one who tried to take your gun is Emerald.....and my Grey haired friend is Mercury."the Black haired girl also known as Cinder said. Looking at my face.
"What never seen a talking robot before.....oh wait I'm the only one like me.........cayde nice to meet you." I said reaching for a hand shack. They all shook my hands. "See You next time" I said and walked away. I went over to the infirmary. "Hey Qrow how are you."I asked
"The doctors took my flask away.......I'm in hell Yn."
He said pissed. I laugh and walk over to him. "Well I'm going to a bar want to come I'll pay." I said and in the speed of sound he's out of the bed in his cloths with his flask in his pocket. "Your paying right" he asked hopping up and down like a kid in Christmas morning. "Yes now come on little bro we have a lot to talk about" I said and we walked out of beacon.
Timeskip
We made it to a bar called the "crow bar" not surprised it's "Qrows" favorite. We enter and sit down the bar tender comes up. "What can we serve you sir." He asked Qrow "the strongest thing you got.......the whole bottle."he said the bartender got his bottle. And I put the Lien down on the table. "I'll take anything strong." I said the bartender looked at me confused. "Did I stutter." I say he shrugged it off and grabbed random bottle of alcohol and poured it into a cup and handed to me. "So who's the father of Yang and Ruby" I asked Qrow brought out his scroll. "Tai a good friend from me and Ravens team." He said showing me a picture of a Blonde haired guy with little a little facial hair. "I see a his blonde hair on yang.......can I see a picture of Ruby's mom...summer I think her name is." I say he nodded and brings out a picture of a girl who look almost identical too Ruby.......almost.......I look closer too the picture then thought about Ruby and tai..............then I realized something so so so so important........tai is not the father.
I breath in and look at Qrow. I set my drink down. And give him my pissed off face...... "you drunk lying mother fucker." I said and grabbed his ear. "Ow ow ow!" He said trying to get my death grip of of his ear. "Stop Yn it's going to come off!" He said I let go. "Start talking." I said "I don't know what your talking about." Qrow said sheepishly. "Ok want me to find out the same way i found out you used my money to buy boos." I say he looked scared. "N-no"he said "tell the truth." I said "I-i-i-i"he stuttered
I started to growl like a animal about to attack his prey. "I'm losing my patience...........so would you like to lose a ear or two I think my are broken I don't hear you talking." I said clenching my fist. That's when he broke. "Ok one day me and summer got drunk fucked She got pregnant and we had Ruby I had tai take care of them and be there father because me and Raven new we would be sought after by Salem and her minions Raven crated a tribe after Yang was born and left tai with her. I had Ruby two years later and we came to a agreement and they don't know and we're going to keep it that way and summer played along but still loved me until she went on a mission and never came back." He said quickly then breathing heavily out of breath. "So that's We're Ruby got it from." I said "ok I will not tell them but no more lies to me.......or Well you know." I said with a evil chuckle. He sighed a relief. "Well next time I see Raven I'm going to have a nice "talk" with her for what she did to Yang." I said he laughed "can you record it" he asked. "No promises but you will be the first to know." I say we laugh. And with that we left the bar late at night after hours of drinking and talking. In the top of the roofs stood two hooded figures watching them leave the bar.
Hooded figures pov
We watch as the man and robot left the bar.the thing is something felt familiar. One of the hooded figures.A women by the looks.looked down at her hand to see a ring on her ring finger. "Why don't we attack them." The male hooded figure said "because are mistress said not too" the female said. "We will strike when the time is right

Son"