"Training motivation"

Yn POV
I walk up to Ruby. "Hey want to help me with something." I asked "yes." She said I take her over to the weapons bench. "Ok ruby I know you like crescent rose but I want you to make a pistol that's easy to carry and can hide easily." I say she looked at me. "But why Uncle Yn." She said I pat her head. "Well I want to see your ability to come up with a weapon and create it. I mean if you can make crescent rose you can make this." I say patting her head while walking away. I walk up stairs. And look in my closet and see a lot of fabric. Might as well make her a outfit. That can help her out.
Time skip
After at least a hour of working I got the outfit done. I walk back down stairs. I walk down to see Ruby had fallen asleep. I look at the time it's 9:00 I pick her up and carry her to one of the bedrooms I put her in bed and tuck her in.
I was about to walk out the door when I hear. "I love you uncle Yn your my favorite........oh hi Mr cookies we just had a open spot for you and your family it's called my stomach." She mumbled in her sleep. While I see her mouth opening and closing like she was eating. I chuckle "love you too kid." I say and close the door. I go down stairs to see what she made. I get closer and see the gun..................it's a hand canon just like mine.

it's a hand canon just like mine

I pick it up. I smile and put it back down I look to my right and see she modified her weapon a little but I couldn't see it perfectly. I just shrug it off and go to sleep.
Timeskip.Ruby pov
I wake up to the smell of pancakes.
Nora pov
I was in class when I heard the screams of pancakes being eaten without me. "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I say and try to run to the pancakes while ren and the rest of my team hold me back.
Back to Ruby pov
I walked down stairs to see uncle Yn making pancakes he sets a plate in front of me.
"Good morning Ruby I hope you like my chocolate chip pancakes."he said while getting himself one. I took a bite of it and in seconds the pancakes disappeared from are plates.
"Thank you Uncle Yn that was delicious!" I say excited. "So you got your weapon done." He said I nodded. "Well I got something for you." He said and went over to a closet and he brought out a....................outfit. I take it and look at it. " go try it." He said I went to the bathroom and changed. After I put it on I look at myself in the mirror.

"I look pretty cool!" I say and exit out the bathroom and run over to uncle Yn and hug him

"I look pretty cool!" I say and exit out the bathroom and run over to uncle Yn and hug him. "Thank you!!" I say he smiles and nods
"You remind me of Qrow when he was young." He said I looked at him curiously.
"Childish yet serious when the situation calls for it." He said I nod. "But your more like me. You try to see or be the light in a dark situation.
You go in without plan just winging it......no pun intended." He said I smile and laugh. "Hey I want you to use the weapons you made." He said I nodded and we walked downstairs I went over and grabbed my modified Sythe to be also convertible to a huge sword.the one in the picture.
After I get that I went over to the gun . "I think I'll call it crimson spade." I said but realized how am I going to carry it. Yn noticed this and went into one of his old chest and brought out a belt......but it had a holster attached to it. "Thank you Uncle Yn." I say putting it on.
He smiled. "Hey uncle Yn who was this."I asked he looked me in the eyes. "It was my wife's." He said I smiled.  And set crimson spade in the holster. "Come on Ruby training time." He said walking outside. I run after him.
We found I nice open area. I remembered something. "Ah.......Uncle Yn I never.............used a sword or a normal Gun just Crescent Rose." I said he looked at me and walked over and put a hand on my shoulder and sat on one knee. "Well don't be afraid to fail you may not always win but don't be afraid to make a decision. Success is not made without failure."he said I looked at him with shocked I never thought about anything this way. "Qrow and Raven failed hundreds of time big success were created by failures. But people who quit will never succeeded............do you love people Ruby your family freinds." He said
I nodded. He put both hands on my shoulder.
"The world is ending Ruby........your are only hope.........your a nobody who is going to hit as hard as life........pain will come but when it hits you. you don't back down you fight if you quit pain will last forever but if you keep fighting keep practicing it will subside and something will take it's place. So Ruby you have to fight you have to practice you have to push yourself to impossible standards you have to push your self till you feel like quitting but don't." He said
"So tell me Ruby do you want to save your friends your family!"he said yelling
"Yes." I say "I can't hear you.!"he said
"YES!!!!" I yelled taking in all of his word to my soul. My eyes start glowing Silver. "FOR YOUR FRIENDS!" He said "FOR MY FREINDS!" I yell holding onto my Sword. "FOR YOUR FAMILY!" He yelled. "FOR MY FAMILY!"
I yelled readying my stance for battle.
"AND MOST IMPORTANTLY!" He yelled
"FOR THE WORLD!!" We yelled unison.
He summoned his blade.

We charged at each other

We charged at each other. And bring are blades together. Are auras clashing her red now silver while mines black.

That's how it looks Ruby's red while your blue

I look into her silver glowing eyes. "Let's do this"