"Cats out the bag."

Yang pov
It's been a four days since I've seen Ruby I've been worried crazy "We're is she!" I yelled pacing around the room. "Calm down she's fine." Blake said not Even looking up from her book while Weiss is on her bed doing her homework
I was about to continue to argue when I heard I knock on our door. I go over and open it. "Who is it." I said while looking down to see.............. "RUBY!" I yell hugging her.
She had a new attire she had a new gun and her weapon was modified. "What's with the new look.?" I said she looked at herself. "Just felt like I needed to change a little." She said
"Well you look..........good.........dolt." Weiss said "thanks"she said "so We're did you guys go." I asked "we went-never mind." She said cutting herself off "tell me Ruby." I said
"It's fine really nothing too much happened we just hanged out trained a little and made cookies and ramen and had all sorts of fun!!"she said quickly and excitedly as usual.
"Ok then." I said patting her head. "So we're is cayde?" I asked "he's in his room talking to kernel." She said I nodded and went to his room. I knocked. "Hello..OH Yang good to see you how can I help you this lovely evening."he said "cut the shit where were you.!" I said demanding. "We went almost everywhere. A ramen shop a weapons shop eventually we went to a place I liked to train we visited............Well Ruby's moms grave but I know she doesn't like to talk about it so can you." He said looking at me his robotic face.
I nod. "Come in I know you have a lot of questions."he said opening the door I walked in and sat down on his bed his chicken came over and sat in my lap. He sat down in a chair in front of me. He rubbed his hands together. "Ok ask away." He said "what are you." I asked
"Good question I can't give you a good answer but I'll sum it up. A man trapped in this body. Or a robotic body with the soul and heart of a man." He said I just nodded not completely understanding it but excepting it non the less.
"Ok how old are you." I asked "him. I lost track it's been so long but if I had to guess how old is your uncle.?" He asked "39" I said
"Then I'm 45." He said I was shocked he's been around as long as my dad mom's and uncle.
"Ever heard of stqr.?" I asked
He sighs "ya I know about them but I know your uncle and mom like family." He said I was shocked. "Can you tell me how you do." I asked
"Well I would tell you but you wouldn't believe me with out having both of them here. To confirm it. So I'll leave you in suspense till there both or one of them is here." He said I was angry but nodded "can you tell me........about my mom." I asked his eyes lit up.
He smiled. "Your mom........is just like you but with black hair and red eyes.......she's stubborn and sometimes let's her pride get the best of her........she may seem bad when's she's angry but deep down she cares for her friends and family and always be there for them. But when she can't she will watch over them from a distance." He said I smiled. she watches over-me from a distance. Those word give me hope that I will find them. "Last question what is Ruby too you." I asked "she's like the daughter I never had. Or niece." He said I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you cayde I hated you but now........your not so bad." I said I left.
Yn POV
"Love you two kid." I whispered at the closed door. I turn to hear clicking and hear some weird sound. I look to see kernel on the computer. And I look closer to see what's he's watching.

44 to 55 I remembered this and can't stop laughing at it now.
"I don't know what fucked up shit your into I don't want part of it." I say and leave the room closing it. As I close the door. "If I had inside I think I would gag" I say and walk away scared a little from watching that. I go to the lunch room and sit down with everybody. "So what happened since me and Ruby were gone." I said "Well Weiss is not the best leader we all agree on that jaune was bullied by Cardin till he fought him and got respect and phara is training him. And I can't think of anything else." Yang said "ok thanks for the memo. Well off to class. We have port..........." I said "NO!!!!!!!" We all yelled about to go insane if we have to hear another story.
Time skip a weak or two later
Me and team Ruby were walking around vale because a festival was going to happen soon
And I hade my hood up so you can see my face. I got weird and hatted glances from people but I didn't really cared I just messed with them. Weiss kept arguing about the white fang offending Blake since she's a Faunus. We finally got back to team RWBY's dorm I had enough of Weiss. "Maybe w" I cut Blake off.
"Oh shut up ice queen not all Faunus are bad don't you get that what If one of team RWBY was a Faunus or a friend was one but hid it because of discrimination.........think about other people Weiss they are not as lucky as you are. The white fang was created because of the discrimination that people put on Faunus.....there is only one person to blame it on Adam turaus. He's the reason white fang kill steal and all of that. He's the reason the schnee dust is stolen. Just think about that Weiss." I said she looked shocked and thought about it for a second and looked down in shame. "Your right......I'm......sorry Blake." Weiss said
They all stood there shocked that I made the ice queen a some what nice queen. "I forgive you Weiss and guys.....I have a confession." She said he all looked at her and she removed her bow to get shocked looks from everyone but me because I new the whole time. "Finally you show your ears." I say they looked at me.
"You knew!" They yelled "ya why do you think I never looked at Blake directly when I talked she could see my face and I know most people aren't ready to see the walking talking thinking Robot." I said they all thought about for a second and excepted to answer. "So what now." Ruby said "we all sleep." I say they all went to bed except for one. Blake left her room in the middle of night and walked over to a statue I followed. "I knew you looked cute without that." I heard I looked up to see the monkey Faunus from the ship. "Come down here." I said the monkey Faunus looked at me in shocked. Guess he didn't see me when he was running from the cops. "What's a atlas Robot doing here" he said Blake looked at him slightly pissed. "He's not just a robot he has a name and has feelings Ass hole." She said I put a hand on her shoulder. "Blake I'm used to this I thank you but I can fight my own battles plus he doesn't know that......Well not any more at least." I said the monkey came down to are level we talked about Roman torch wick and the Faunus. "We have to find them." Blake said  and with that the two Faunus went off.
"God Dam-it" I said running after them after at least a minute Blake noticed I was following.
"What are you doing cayde." She said stopping
"I'm helping"I say "but it doesn't concern you."She said I chuckle "that's We're your wrong your my friend Blake I'm here to help you and that's what I'm going to do." I say
She sighs "ok" she said and with that we were off running.
Time skip
After explaining about the white fang and her back story we just looked and stayed at the roofs near the docks. "It will take a while for them to get here." I said and summoning my bag filled with my things they look at it curiously. I reach in and bring out a..............sniper rifle.

They looked shocked I zipped up my bag

They looked shocked I zipped up my bag. "How did you" Blake was about to ask "your not the only one who had secrets." I say and take aim down sight to watch over the area.
Blake pov
I watch Cayde walk up to a higher vantage point.
I say sun about to go threw the bag. I grip his wrist. "What are you doing." I said "I want to see what he's hiding." He say "no" I say "aren't you curious." He asked "ok but be quick." I say he open the bag and runs his hand threw it.
He grabbed something he brought it out. It's a picture I take a closer look to see a man and two kids. The kids kinda remind me of Ruby and Yang. I heard footsteps we quickly put it back.
And closed the bag. "Ok I scout it out there's going to be at least 20 people to carry all of it." He said he walked over to his bag and it disappeared......weird. "Ok guys we have another hour before there here" he said

"Ok I'll keep watch." Cayde said I walked over and watched as Faunus started picking up the dust crates. "Move it you animals." I look to see non other then Roman torch wick. "He's mine" I say and jump and put a blade to his neck.
"White fang why are you helping this scum!"I said "well that's the thing girl they work for me....Get her!" He yelled I was pushed off of him I look to see two big lion Faunus ready to eat me limb for limb I back away scared. Until they were both shot by Cayde head shots but only knock out rounds. I look up to see him he gives me a thumbs up and keeps knocking out white fang members like they were nothing I decided to fight Roman torch wick. He aimed his cane at me. "Die!"he yelled and as the bullet got close sun jumped up and blocked it his staff turned into nun chucks "No one hurts her!" He said and we continued fighting. Suddenly a bunch of bull heads came over. "Fire" he said all the bull heads were about to fire but cadye activated his golden gun. And shot all the bull heads destroying two while the other ones tried to stay up in the air. The rest of my team got hear and assisted in taking down the white fang the one girl Penny destroyed the rest of the bull heads. "Well it's my time to go....Neo" he said and yang tried to punch them but it all turned to glass. Cayde came down from his snipers nest. "Hey girls." He said Ruby hugged him. "Thank you cayde." I said "hey it's what friends are for." He said we all went back to beacon before the authorities could find us. We made it back to beacon. Only to be found by the head master. "Well I guess a good deed needs to be rewarded you have classes off for the week." He said we were excited but so tired we just went to bed as I lay in my bed I think. "Who were those people in the photo." I whisper to my self and sleep.